22nd feb - 22nd march (aim-lose 2 stone)

wishful

hey all,

today im on day 3 of lipotrim. im going to be honest n say that all that food thats being cooked in my kitchen is making me hungry, so what do i do? i go to the kitchen n do the silliest thing..i take the smell in! lol. that satisfies me strangely.

so im aiming to lose 2 stones in 4 weeks - i have determination and ive resorted to exercising at least an hour n 15 minutes everyday.

i welcome tips like no tomorrow!

is it possible? ..:eek:

I do the same with smelling! It really helps!!! Weird or what!!!

Ummm 2 stone in 4 weeks.... I am nearly at week 3 (on monday will be week 3) and by week two i had lost 11 pounds, hoping i will have hit the stone mark by monday.

I dont see why your goal can not be met. It depends, everyone loses at different rates...

Just drink water like there is no tomorrow and dont over do the cardio (says me who is going running every other night!) But apparently, too much cardio can slow down weight loss whilst your on LT?!

I really hope you can do it... I am also planning on starting to refeed on 22 March and my weight loss goal is also 2 stone.

Fingers crossed we will do it. As long as we give it 100%, no cheating, at least we can say we gave it our best shot!!

Good luck and keep me posted!!

Sarah xx :D

I really think it depends on how much weight you've got to lose, if you've got a lot, like me, then 2 stone in 4 weeks is achievable, I very nearly did that if you look at my weigh-ins below.
Whatever you lose, you should feel proud of yourself.
Good luck!

thnx for the support guys! really missflowers? i mean cardio slows it down? n there i was thinking yay i can burn it all off! lol. any reason behind it? im so glad i have a partner now missflowers! we shall refeed together!

dunders in total i want to lose 4 stones. which i need to really. but im keeping my goals large. see even i hit the 1stone n half mark ill be happy bunny. but then ill carry on with lt till i can. maybe if all the weight creeps off n i can make it easy.

soontobemummy, thnx hun. its nice to have a boost. yeah my sisters friend lost a total of exactly 14 pounds on his first weigh in. he stopped n went on the maintenance n he has lost even more weight. i guess if we have the determination we can do it. i just love smelling food!

I didn't believe at the begining of this that I would actually love cooking and love the smell of food without wanting it. But I do now. I love making the dinner and smelling all those lovely meals. Then I have my chicken soup. Knowing I will one day be able to taste what I make.

Good luck with your goal. Don't be too despondent if you don't reach it. Sometimes if your loss is 3lbs or 4lbs its easy to get down as after the first weigh in or seeing other peoples weigh ins you feel you aren't doing it fast enough but a loss is a loss. Hook out the posts on here with pictures of what a pound of fat looks like.

its a bit steep but anything is possible

man i love u guys for the support. 3rd day is over..its night n now tom we have a big family meal. usually id probably hibernate but this time im going to sit with everyone. we have a good banter so it should pass. im doing three shakes instead of soup.

From what Ive read, I think that cardio can slow down weigh loss on lipotrim because the shakes give you all the cals/vits etc etc that your body needs without it going into starvation mode. Therefore, if you do too much cardio whilst on LT your body could go into starvation mode and then when you eat again it will store ANY food it gets as fat... think thats right?

I have read that doing toning execise is better when your on LT.

Although, i know when your on LT you just want to execise to speed up weight loss! I did a 6 mile run last night and am running again tonight!!! I have ran a few times this week and so i will see how it affects my weigh in on monday and let you know, if my loss isnt as good, i will lay off the running next week!

Really hope we can hit our goal! even if not, i will happy with a few pounds over my goal cos im guna eat sooo much better when i get off this. Never going through LT again! xx

good luck:)

thnx missflowers & matt. so toning. i shall do my powerplate that i never use! lol. oh well its a bit of an advantage for me. 4th day going. i think im going to pamper myself today. how can i be so positive? lol

so i couldnt do the powerplate n i ended up going to trafford center! i did alot of walking tho and i ended up drinking my shake 4 hours late! is that bad? oh boy im so oooooo hungry but im going to do this!!!

im feelig lethargic today. and getting some major dizzy spells. woke up at 6 in morn when i got out of bed ifor about 7 seconds i couldnt see..except my bed, everything else was a cloud of smoke. it happened twice. and everytime i sit down or stand up im getting a wave of heavy dizzy spells. is it something to be concerned about?

Back