23 weeks.. photos added, what do you think?

sammyd

afternoon people,
as promised ive added some photos well 3 and more to follow.. there taking an age to down load for some reason!!
please feel free to have a look! "under my dog avatar":: profile albums!!!

well:
23 weeks
483 tablets
and coming up to 4 stone!!..
it took a couple of days to pick up the courage to display that wedding photo! omg... and it was shortly after that i joined this site!!..
thanks to all for your help and support along the way, ive still a little way to go!, i think another stone will be a sensible amount without trying to look drawn!!..

congratulations, your transformation is amazing! x

Not fair I can't see them on my phone!!!! :( all I can see is that you're in Lincolnshire sammy. Whereabouts? Lexie and I are in Lincoln as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not fair I can't see them on my phone!!!! :( all I can see is that you're in Lincolnshire sammy. Whereabouts? Lexie and I are in Lincoln as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

funny that! i was going to ask the question, as i cant see photos on my phone either!.. must be the app
well im sure at some point you'll be on a pc! cant promise the before pic will still be on there though!.. its bad, real bad! tut tut
sam... X

Very good sir! And now I do so hope you will be putting your poor little dog on a diet too... :wave_cry:
lol lol.... daft bugger!
me dogs mighty fine, and back to its fighting weight "almost"..
hope you've had a grrreat weekend!..
... sam XX

butter_on_toast said:
um am I being dense? where are your pics? x

couldn't work out how to pop them on my signature like others have!..
but my phone won't let me view anyone's photos!.. could that be why sugar?.. I was waiting for you to comment!.. lol lol

I'm on my lappytop and can't see them in this thread, I had tried to look earlier on the iPhone n couldn't see owt either - hum!! x

butter_on_toast said:
I'm on my lappytop and can't see them in this thread, I had tried to look earlier on the iPhone n couldn't see owt either - hum!! x

there's a link under my dog avatar!..
least there was!.. I'm back on me phone now so can't check!..
I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can stick them on my signature, but didn't want to loose my ticker and weekly weight chart!.. tut
nothing's ever easy for a dumbo like me!!!..
uuuuurgh :0/

sammyd said:
there's a link under my dog avatar!..
least there was!.. I'm back on me phone now so can't check!..
I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can stick them on my signature, but didn't want to loose my ticker and weekly weight chart!.. tut
nothing's ever easy for a dumbo like me!!!..
uuuuurgh :0/

just had a look "couldn't resist" yep they are still there!.. Tis underneath my avatar sugar!..
will be such an anti climax now though!!... lol
just go to the start of the thread!
...... XX

the award for thicko of the day goes to me for not looking on that side of the page!!! goes to look!!

OMG Sam!! you look incredible what a difference!! :) x

butter_on_toast said:
the award for thicko of the day goes to me for not looking on that side of the page!!! goes to look!!

OMG Sam!! you look incredible what a difference!! :) x

scary ain't it??..
talk about zoning out for the last 23 weeks!.. it's only just hit me today!.. when you pop both photos together!..
equally scary too think, being a fatty is in my jeans and just a few weeks of slippage and it'll come flooding back on!!..
now that's the challenge!!!!!...

Finally got to a computer. Sammy you do look absolutely fantastic! Looking at them together youve got to see the difference and feel proud of yourself. Well done. How much more do you want to lose, if anything?

toofatkat said:
Finally got to a computer. Sammy you do look absolutely fantastic! Looking at them together youve got to see the difference and feel proud of yourself. Well done. How much more do you want to lose, if anything?

oh I am and of corse do... bmi is still just over 30 but I'm a stocky fella and cover my weight quite well!..
I'm thinking another stone " around the 15 mark" .. but if I'm completely honest I find the finishing post a little daunting! ..
I know full well that's not the end of it all, and need to get involved with some thing weight related just to keep my finger on the pulse so to speak!..
quitting the zen and trying to live a normal healthier life style is some thing I don't think I'm ready to do yet!!!..
X

wwell depending where you are in Lincolnshire come and join me at slimming world. It really is good as its all normal food with no weighing etc and just keeps you on the straight and narrow and will help you with the last stone or so whilst youre on xen so that you dont notice the end of the tablets.

Back