23lb in a month

megli

Just thought I'd share a moment of triumph: I've been on a diet for exactly one calendar month, and I've lost....23lb! I just cannot believe it. I already look pretty different. This has been more than I was expecting---a LOT more---and it's given me the filip I needed to press on into month 2. Yay!

wow that really is alot :|, its recommended that you should lose between 1 and 2lbs a week which would be 8lbs in a month!

Have you been eating enough?

Well done Megli, thats a fantastic start! i lost almost that much in my first month too, it feels great to get off to a flying start like that.

Just thought I'd share a moment of triumph: I've been on a diet for exactly one calendar month, and I've lost....23lb! I just cannot believe it. I already look pretty different. This has been more than I was expecting---a LOT more---and it's given me the filip I needed to press on into month 2. Yay!

Well done you thats fantastic!!!

wow that really is alot :|, its recommended that you should lose between 1 and 2lbs a week which would be 8lbs in a month!

Have you been eating enough?

It depends what diet youre following though, and men lose more than us girls

Wow, thats great!!!! Well done xx

It is a great start! Just be sure that you're eating enough to keep yourself healthy. There's no point in losing all of the weight only to feel ill for it.
Keep up the hard work though hun :)

bless you Emz! Yeah, just had a week long road trip from Vilnius to the UK in a van---1500 miles---and it was very difficult to find healthy food! (Herring in a cold raisin sauce in Gdansk was a particular non-highlight.)

Back