24 days...

Fatima

24 days On SS with blips 2 days. I'm getting more and more tired for every day. Was planning to be back at the gym by now but I just can not find the energy after work. Anyone else experienced this?

Well done on your 24 days!!! Very positive. I'm on day 4 and still sleeping a lot. The first time I started the gym after 3 weeks with resistance training, swimming and aqua aerobics, which is all very low cardio, but it did boost my energy levels. I'm hoping to start back at the end of week 2. Maybe you should try going and see how you feel, but listen to your body when there and don't push it. xx

thanks lovely! I went to the gym last night and it actually went well. Wanted to go today as well but my muscles are so stiff now I can hardly walk.

That's great!! Make sure you relax and let your muscles repair and maybe go today or tomorrow. I've put my swimming suit out this morning and am trying to talk myself to going for a swim. I have ironing to do and then will see how it goes. Let me know how the gym thing pans out. You've done so well. I love Minimins - so many inspirational people like you on here! x

Back