24 male time to change ;)

Hi Peter and good luck with your weight loss - ive started this week and have a similar amount to lose as you but have a holiday in 7 weeks so im probably going to stall a bit then. Im hoping to lose at least a couple of stone before then but as an old fogey probably not gonna lose it as quickly as you will lol.

I wish you all the best and im sure ill keep track of your progress over the coming months

Hi Peter and good luck with your weight loss - ive started this week and have a similar amount to lose as you but have a holiday in 7 weeks so im probably going to stall a bit then. Im hoping to lose at least a couple of stone before then but as an old fogey probably not gonna lose it as quickly as you will lol.

I wish you all the best and im sure ill keep track of your progress over the coming months

how are you finding it ?

So far so good - I think ketosis started yesterday evening as I got cold and was a bit spaced out and haven't really felt hungry since - doesn't help that my misses is eating chocolate and cakes in front of me though lol.

I didn't think I could cope on just the packs for the first few days but to be honest it wasn't too bad and I quite like the bars and soups but the shakes are not the nicest (but I've had worse when I was muscle building lol)

right thats me done for food now diet starts in the morning woop woop wish me luck !!

Just a quick one can you chew bubble gum or eat mints on this diet x

Goid luck Pete. You can do it x

right thats me done for food now diet starts in the morning woop woop wish me luck !!

Just a quick one can you chew bubble gum or eat mints on this diet x

Good luck you'll soon see that weight drop off :D And sorry but no, you can't eat mints or chew gum cos it could throw you out of ketosis. There are breath freshener strips you can buy though that'll get rid of the nasty ketosis breath some people suffer from!

Will keep an eye on your progress.... d'you have a diary?? Tis great for venting, moaning, celebrating etc..... and people always know where to find you to catch up x

Good luck you'll soon see that weight drop off :D And sorry but no, you can't eat mints or chew gum cos it could throw you out of ketosis. There are breath freshener strips you can buy though that'll get rid of the nasty ketosis breath some people suffer from!

Will keep an eye on your progress.... d'you have a diary?? Tis great for venting, moaning, celebrating etc..... and people always know where to find you to catch up x

sorry for sounding silly but what do you mean by a diary

x

There's a section on the Exante board for diaries. People who are following this mad diet have their own section where you can write about stuff.... how you're doing or not doing, how you feel, whether you need to have a moan about something....... go over there, read a few and see how everyone's doing. I've found mine invaluable :)

heyhey how's it going!! good luck with your first day :D xxx

well done making through Day 1 - ive just finished my first week and am down 13lbs :) so you should see some big loses by the end of the week - good luck with the rest of your week

hi good luck im sure you can do it xx ive strugled myself but feel im in the zone the past few days i have 6 stone to lose im 28 i look at pics of when i was 18 and think what i happend i was skinny size 8 mini skirts turned all the boys heads i had so much confedence now i hate going out but im getting married next year and that gave me the push to do it

once agine welcome and good luck xx

keep it up peeps! :)

Back