24 Weeks until I am 40

ris reed

I have worked out that I want to ideally lose 23lbs before my 40th Birthday - that is only 1lb per week.

I think I may need some help and support so minimins is going to be it I am going to try and

a) plan and always cook from scratch
b) have a frozen red day and green day meal in case I need them
c) think forward only 1 week
d) set myself small goals

Succeed:)

Planning is absolutely key - I only succeed on SW when I plan my meals properly. Turn it into a fun activity, looking at new recipes online and finding things that appeal and that you can look forward to! On Monday when I do my shopping list and plan I'll always think "ooh, I can't wait until Thursday when I have sweet+sour with egg fried rice." A bit sad I suppose but it helps me!

Planning is absolutely key - I only succeed on SW when I plan my meals properly. Turn it into a fun activity, looking at new recipes online and finding things that appeal and that you can look forward to! On Monday when I do my shopping list and plan I'll always think "ooh, I can't wait until Thursday when I have sweet+sour with egg fried rice." A bit sad I suppose but it helps me!

Haha I'm exactly the same! I'm a sucker for routines and for me the best thing is having a set food on a set day because as you said, it gives you something to look forward to!

Thats great - the first weekend I think is the hardest as I love toast for breakfast, but I will try and hopefull get through to monday x

Back