24lb down!

Rod the Bass

The Outlaw Torn
learning to navigate around here now!

Just an update to say I have lost 24lbs since 27th February and I need new trousers!:D

I appear to have some sort of iron-clad willpower at the moment, so if anyone needs some, let me know how to get it across to you and it's yours

I haven't logged in for a while but I have just read some inspirational stories on this forum and as I feel I've done OK so far, I thought I would share that and maybe help to spur someone on, thats what it's all about right?

good luck to all over Easter (I'm lucky, not that fussed on chocolate) and if you are having a bad day, do not despair, it's just a small glitch on a long journey!

Wow, that's a great loss x
What you done anything specific??

Hi initially I followed a seven day Rosemary Conley plan twice (thats two weeks) now I am sort of adapting it and it's just basic low fat diet, no gimmicks or shakes etc

typical day is:

Half pint of semi/skim milk allowance

BREAKFAST - Porridge with milk from allowance and a banana

SNACK - 6 dried apricots

LUNCH - 3 slices of cooked ham, unlimited salad, half a pot of healthy humous, 1x wholemeal pitta bread

SNACK - 0% fat yoghurt

DINNER - Low fat recipe from Rosemary Conley or weight watchers

Things I have also done are cut out alcohol and increase exercise from nothing (!) to walking 2-3 miles every other evening (I borrow my neighbours dog to make it interesting and also take my iPOD)

I am pleased with the results so far and it appears that this could be sustainable long term, which is of course the ultimate main objective

Hope this helps and good luck to you

Back