24lbs in 2 weeks

Teg

Posts when she can
Hello all.
I've been on LT for 2 weeks now and have lost 24lbs. I'm over the moon as i've just had my second weighin this morning. I couldn't beleive the loss was so high.
I was on LT in April last year and lost 54lb in 9 weeks. However i put some back on and have yo-yoed a bit since. A month before Christmas I did 10 days. It allowed me to fit my size 14 again.
2 weeks ago I went back to my chemist and they refused to give me the diet. They said I was using it as a quick fix and the diet was never ment for this. I have to agree but I promised that this was the last time and that when I was at my goal this time I would do a month on maintainence and try and control my eating better.
The girl in the chemist told me that my loss was so high because the weight hadn't been on me for long. I hope thats true.
I'm tall 5-8 and large build so I don't want to go too slim as I go gaunt and sick looking.
I would like to join one of the teams. Hello to all the new members and old. Keep posting
Luv Teg XX

OMG thats fricken amazing - go girl! Wow :)

Reactions: Teg
hi and welcome

and well done on the loss thats brilliant

Bloody nora!!!

heres to keepin it off sugar plum!
know you can do it

xxxx

Well done ! ! You are doing fantastic!

WOW!!!! Great stuff!! Well Done!

welcome back stranger, congratulations on your amazing results, how much more have ya to go now? nice to see you around here again

Back