24lbs in 48wks...here I go (again)

michellebeeston

Hi all

I get married in july 2014 and so need to get myself sorted. Im new to this forum so am making things up as I go along.
I have always been a yo yo dieter and really need to break the chain of losing weight and then just putting it back on.
Im an emotional eater which I need to address, but have no idea how to sort that. ....
Well I started SW yest and found myself eating so much more. Im not sure if thats right, I guess it is. I ate:
Orange and grapefruit
Bacon, eggs, tom, beans, mushrooms and 1 slice wholemeal bread.

Ham salad

Cottage pie

Banana and 2 tablespoons peanut butter (9 synns-i cant help it im obsessed)

I feel better already

Great start well done, you'll walk it at this rate :)

Ahhh thank you. Its the staying on track I have trouble with. I usually last a month then I get bored and eat everything in sight. Im hooing this forum will help me this time, talking to similar minded people. X

Today has been ok so far. Iv eaten:

Porridge with banana and apricots

Jacket potato with beans
Banana and peanut butter (9synns)

Home made spag bol
Natural yoghurt and honey (4synns)

I think im gonna struggle tonight as I like to pick at night....time will tell

Very exciting :) and it's got super speed foods in which helps speed up weight loss... Ohh I'm so unorganised lol good job my fella as OCD lol

Hahaha. My fella just lets me get on with it. Im the one with OCD.
How you getting on with your weight loss? Have you been at it long?

Yeah I'm re joining in the morning I wanna loose 3 stone I think :) I'm gonna be hammering the gym also so I'm sure it will come off. How long you been on it?

Today is 'kids go back to school eve'!! Woohoo

Iv been ok today, so far....struggling mentally a little.....I need chocolate!!

for breakfast I've had 30g muesli (hex b) mixed with fat free natural yoghurt and apricots,
lunch was pasta, tuna, cucumber, sweet corn, chopped carrot mixed with fat free natural yoghurt and one table spoon extra light mayo (1 syn)
tea is going to be SW chips, egg and mushy peas.
Milk for my brews (hex a)
Plus my peanut butter obsession which will be 12 syns by the time I have finished.
not too bad me thinks.......I hope I'm doing this right.

Well last night I joined a slimming world group and my lovely other half joined with me. Im so pleased now we can do it together and help each other a bit more. He is a fussy eater though, just meat and veg every night for him I think. I struggle on what to make him for his lunches to take to work as he doesn't like pasta and salad, things like that. Does anyone have any ideas? He's under the impression he'll just eat apples and today he took 2 chicken breasts but thats it.
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today is 'kids go back to school eve'!! Woohoo

Iv been ok today, so far....struggling mentally a little.....I need chocolate!!

for breakfast I've had 30g muesli (hex b) mixed with fat free natural yoghurt and apricots,
lunch was pasta, tuna, cucumber, sweet corn, chopped carrot mixed with fat free natural yoghurt and one table spoon extra light mayo (1 syn)
tea is going to be SW chips, egg and mushy peas.
Milk for my brews (hex a)
Plus my peanut butter obsession which will be 12 syns by the time I have finished.
not too bad me thinks.......I hope I'm doing this right.

These are definitely fresh apricots you're having and not dried ones aren't they?

Hi guys

Well so far me and the other half have stuck to sw. He struggles abit cos he eats the same thing all the time but im loving it. Iv noticed that I eat loads more and theres alot more food prep involved, which means when I go back to uni in 3 weeks im going to have to be prepared. Iv never food prepped before.

Today iv eaten....

35g shredded wheat (hex b) with fat free natural yoghurt and apricot

Eggs, beans, toms, mushrooms, onion, bacon

Chips done in the actifry with frylight, cod and mixed veg.

Muller light
Meringue nest - 3syns
2x pack snack a jacks - 11syns
Squirtie cream - 1syn
Milk - hex a

Back