25-26 stones come on in

Hi girls
I'm currently 26.4 and annoying myself with the lack of motivation:confused::.....so please can i join this group?:)

Thank You...well done on your loss...i plan to weigh weds at work....also how do you find a post you've commented on without rooting through all threads? new at this! x

Thank You...well done on your loss...i plan to weigh weds at work....also how do you find a post you've commented on without rooting through all threads? new at this! x

I think you can tell if you look at the wee envelop icons on the left hand side you have commented on the ones with the wee white arrow on them. I think?

3.5 off for me this week thats my 2 stones shiny and 30 lbs in 5 weeks so very happy with that ... only 5 lbs to my 2.5 stones shiny which will hopefully only take me a couple of weeks, with luck that is! :p

We all seem to be around the same weight which is great (in a way) you know what I mean lol xx Making the journey with others in the same postion I feel is really helpful.

Well done on your losses this week lets keep it up!! :happy096::happy096:

Hi all,
Can I please join you in here?
I am currently 20 weeks pregnant but I weigth 25st 8lb. Tomorrow will be my second weigh in with sw and lost 2lb on first so start weight was 25st10lb!
I know I am pg but there is so much to lose that I should be able to do the last 20 weeks losing weight and not harming baby!
This looks like a great group and will be honoured to be part of it!!!

Fatjpg.png

Thought you might find this interesting :p

welcome to dory1 and sadolphin girl, good luck with the diet.

great weight losses on here this week, congratulations on your losses.

Hope we all have good losses this week:)

Thanks for the welcome!
Have my weigh in tonight, haven't stayed on course for the whole week so not sure how its gonna go... :break_diet:
Hope everybody has a fab day! :D
Will be on later to update my WI status!! :eek:

Morning
The pictures of the fat was brilliant.....a friend used to put the amount of weight she lost in potato's each month so she could see the weight she had lost.....was a nice visual!actually got off my bottom this morning and walked daughter to school.....rather enjoyed it listening to music on way back....i always jump into exercise doing all sorts and then falter...so the plan is walk madam to school which round trip is two miles 3 times a week for a week then add in something else!zumba video or something!
Hope everyone has a good day......and good weigh day sadolphingirl x

Whohoo! I just had a text from my consultant to say that I had got slimmer of the week again, thats the third time in five weeks, I am really chuffed xx

Have a great week everybody, we will get there one day at a time xx

:talk017:

Morning all,

had a great week lost 4lb, thats the first stone gone yipee
Husband and son doing it with me and we have lost over a stone this week between us, so all very happy today:D:D:D:D

Cant believe how much were eating and losing weight.
I have done red and green days in the past, and lost over eight stone.However much to my own disappointment I let the weight pile back on and ended up putting more on.
This time we are trying the ee plan as it seems a better way to educate ourselves on a balanced diet.

we love it as it is so easy, struggling to fit everything in at the moment.actually OH went to shop last night for us to have some chocolate as not using many sins lol :D

Thanks girls and well done dragon on 4lbs off thats a great number. I too love EE, I havent tried the others as this one seems to suit me so
I am not going to fix what isnt broken. Maybe if I stall Ill switch it up a bit which doesnt do any harm

My weigh day is Wednesday. Good luck everybody - here is to a successful week. Keep focussed it is so worth it. xx

Back