25-26 stones come on in

Im in this zone well im just over 26 xx

Hi All,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but wondered if there was anyone out there just like me, I've been a yoyo dieter all my life, the biggest I've been is now and the smallest a size 16 at just under 13st (which is still overweight for being 5'3, and this was when I was 16, I'm now 34!). I've joined SW online after my birthday (my NY resolutions always start a week late for this purpose lol) and started at 26st. I have managed to lose 11.5lbs since then, I can safely say I've not been hungry, I didn't use a single syn all week but then went to a 21st birthday party last night and fell off the wagon big time! However still managed a 7lb loss this week probably because I have so much to lose. I wondered if there were any Ladies/Gents out there that wanted to share their journeys with me and exchange tips, I know people say "go to group" but I'm a shift worker and all my close friends are slim, I rely on being the "fat and funny" so really haven't got anyone to talk to!! Plus in the "proper world" I don't want every man and his dog knowing I'm dieting as that's just setting me up for ridicule for "yet another failure" even my own mother went "oh lord, how many times have we heard this before!!!" Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope to get to know some people to make the journey less of a hard slog and more a gentle jog :)

Hi,
I haven't posted on the forum for a bit as Ive been busy with another forum.
Im a yo-yo dieter and started SW many years ago at about 25 stone. -it probably was about 2004. I lost 6stone on the plan.
Since then Ive yo-yo'd a lot. My average weight is about 23 stone. However after Christmas I got up to 27 stone.
Ive just started again, ive never been to a class. I do it at home using a SW forum which im a member of.
im just under 26 stone now, hoping this is the beginning of my long journey.

I think the reason you lost lots of weight this week, is that you actually had syns.
youre meant to actually use them. :)
They always say you use at least 5. Another thing I do at times is either use my full 15 or up my daily limit to 20.
I find I do better using them. ;)

I have found the WeMitts (we mean it this time) section is good, for those with more to lose. Theres people from many plans, SW included.

Trying to find people in the same boat.. As of today i am 26st exactly... having already lost 1st 2lb that is!

Will be good to see some more members that are taking the higher numbers out :D x

Back