25-26 stones come on in

That's fantastic!! I'm really hoping to pick up my 1.5 stone award this week (which will be 2 stone in total as I lost 7lbs before joining SW), but I'm not going to beat myself up too much if it takes an extra week. Fingers crossed though!

I hope you get your 1.5 stone award this week
Keeping fingers crossed for you :)

Hi gracel and travelswithafatgirl hope alls going well with you both and anyone else reading this :)
Since my last post two weeks ago i have lost another 8Lb. I also got Slimmer of the week and June slimmer of the month. How are you doing?
I have also Joined the Christmas challenge so hoping to lose 3St by then.

im not to sure what I weigh but i think about 24 stone so thought id pop here altho I could be in the right zone will find out when I join SW on the 25th july (cant afford to join till then so thats the day of hopefully a new start well done to those who already losing and I'm glad I found somewhere where I'm not ashamed to say what I weigh well I am ashamed but hopefully you know what I mean

im not to sure what I weigh but i think about 24 stone so thought id pop here altho I could be in the right zone will find out when I join SW on the 25th july (cant afford to join till then so thats the day of hopefully a new start well done to those who already losing and I'm glad I found somewhere where I'm not ashamed to say what I weigh well I am ashamed but hopefully you know what I mean

Planning to make the first step is always a step in the right direction. I started at 27stone3.5 and I now weigh 22stone9 in just 6 months of following the slimming world plan. There is so much proof that the plan works on this site so please keep posting on here and keep us up to date.

The only advice I would give to you is please stay to group every week...the hints/tips/advice from the other people going through the same as you are is invaluable.

Good luck and hope to see you shrinking.

Lisa-Marie x

Planning to make the first step is always a step in the right direction. I started at 27stone3.5 and I now weigh 22stone9 in just 6 months of following the slimming world plan. There is so much proof that the plan works on this site so please keep posting on here and keep us up to date.

The only advice I would give to you is please stay to group every week...the hints/tips/advice from the other people going through the same as you are is invaluable.

Good luck and hope to see you shrinking.

Lisa-Marie x
thank you yeah a customer at work has lost 3 stone in 12 weeks on the extra easy plan and it seems it doesnt involve a lot of fancy schmancy weighing and stuff that would put me off so I figured i may as well give it a go i have a pretty low income at the moment so wasnt sure I could afford the cost of going but I figure thats £5 a week I can't spend on crappy food, its hard working in a supermarket though lots of temptation but Ive always said I want to do a marathon before I turn 40 I've only got 3.5 years to go so its now or never it doesn't even matter if I have to walk it on a treadmill in a gym but I will do it. I had gallstones last year largely due to my weight and had to have surgery and my doc said I had all the risk factors except age that I was actually young to get gallstones (normally it generally hits women in their 40s) I realised then I was kidding myself about my health but that still didnt inspire me but now I have a crush on a guy at work who doesn't look twice at me. Obviously I wanna lose weight for me but when I'm slimmer and he comes calling I can't wait to say you didnt want me fat you don't get me now ha ha so thanks for the reply and once I have my first official weigh in next week I'll come and update you and get me one of those fancy weight loss tickers

thank you yeah a customer at work has lost 3 stone in 12 weeks on the extra easy plan and it seems it doesnt involve a lot of fancy schmancy weighing and stuff that would put me off so I figured i may as well give it a go i have a pretty low income at the moment so wasnt sure I could afford the cost of going but I figure thats £5 a week I can't spend on crappy food, its hard working in a supermarket though lots of temptation but Ive always said I want to do a marathon before I turn 40 I've only got 3.5 years to go so its now or never it doesn't even matter if I have to walk it on a treadmill in a gym but I will do it. I had gallstones last year largely due to my weight and had to have surgery and my doc said I had all the risk factors except age that I was actually young to get gallstones (normally it generally hits women in their 40s) I realised then I was kidding myself about my health but that still didnt inspire me but now I have a crush on a guy at work who doesn't look twice at me. Obviously I wanna lose weight for me but when I'm slimmer and he comes calling I can't wait to say you didnt want me fat you don't get me now ha ha so thanks for the reply and once I have my first official weigh in next week I'll come and update you and get me one of those fancy weight loss tickers

I was gonna try green/red days but I cannot be bothered weighing at all so Extra Easy all the way. I had my gallbladder out at 23 - I was only (I say only just coz I am heavier now haha) 20 stone at the time and lost 2 stone due to being so poorly with them and too scared to eat. As I was so young I was rushed in for the operation within a month.

As for the lack of money...I am the same. I have been back to work for a year now after having my little girl but we still make budget meals from scratch. Once you join slimming world get logged on to the website and there is a whole weeks plan for "student/budget" which me and my hubby swear by for the last week of the month at least haha. Also, on pay day every 2 months I pay £24.75 for a 6 week countdown - that means it works out that you get 6 weeks for the price of 5! Worth thinking about.

Good luck and I can't wait to see how you get on.

the slimming world mag has really good recipes they do a weekly meal plan and a shopping list to go with it so you dont go for the crap and you can get a cook book at you class meals for a fiver good for a bugget x try and shop on line so your not tempted to buy rubbish and you can stick to your bugget better fruit and veg are sooooo expensive that i do buy most of mine frozen even fruit but i also buy a bit of fresh too i hope this helps as i was nearly 16 .7 stone when i started got down to 14 .3 had my son and went back up to nearly 16 stone so iv been back on sw and im now down to 15 stone in just over two wk i must say iv ate that much salad i feel like a rabbit lol x the speedy soup that i found on here is good to give you kick start too if you need the recipe give me a shout x you' ll be fighting them off before you know it good luck ill be watching out for your up dates x

Hi gracel and travelswithafatgirl hope alls going well with you both and anyone else reading this :)
I have'nt been on line for a while as very unexpected my dad died :(

Just wanted to let you know my weight has been a bit up and down but my total loss is now 3st :)
Really pleased with that, loosing dad is heartbreaking as we were really close, but its given me the push I needed to get on with my weight loss. Life is far too short...

Hi, can i join you on this thread please. I joined SW on thursday AGAIN after giving up earlier in the year and then trying WW but i a back and feeling positive. x

I started at 28 stone 1 lb last week and managed to lose 1 stone, 1 lb in my first week!!!!

So now at 27 stone, so will be hopefully be in the 26 gang at the next weigh in :)

Hiya Lisawilson08! I started on 10th January 2012 at 27stone3.5lbs and lost 7.5lbs on my first week...best thing I ever did was join Slimming World. What a stonking 1st week loss for you! Keep up the good work. I have lost 5stone0.5lbs since I started and still can't believe I don't miss anything and never feel hungry.

Keep us updated on how you are doing...although you've clearly got the hang of it already ;)

Razzledazzle...welcome and good luck this time around :)

Lisa

Csn i join in? Im in the 26s just now xx

Csn i join in? Im in the 26s just now xx

Of course. I am no longer in this room but still check in from time to time. I started slimming world at 27st3.5 and I am now 21st4.5lbs after 47 weeks. Hope that it a little bit of inspiration for you that the plan works. The advice I would give to you is to follow the plan and it really does produce the results. xx

Thanks :) well done u!!! Xxx i ve done SW a few times so i know that it works xx

Doesn't seem like a lot of people visit here but I thought I'd pop in and say hi:) I'm a newbie with a heck of a lot of weight to lose and I'd love to chat to anyone on a similar journey x.

Hello

Doesn't seem like a lot of people visit here but I thought I'd pop in and say hi:) I'm a newbie with a heck of a lot of weight to lose and I'd love to chat to anyone on a similar journey x.

Hi HelzBelz

Ive been away for a while but back now and lot to lose too, perhaps we can spur each other on.

best

Carole :)

Back