25 bmi

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lou_Lou, 27 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    what happens when i reach a BMI of 25

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

You are offically thin lol x

4. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    LoL, but can I still SS?

Im not far off now!

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    No, you need to start coming back up the plans, so do a week of AAM, then one to two weeks of 790, 1000 etc. This way you won't regain your glycogen and water that you lost in the first week in one big lump, which could add 5-6 lbs to your weight if you stop SSing and go straight back to eating.

You have to stop at 25, as you don't have enough fat to carry on SSing and what will happen is that your body will burn it's lean muscle mass, which is not a good thing.

Don't be frightened of coming off SS, I lost my last half stone going up through the plans and got to my goal, you'll still be dieting, right up to around the 1500 cals when your weight will start to stabilise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.