250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

Im so sorry you feeling so bad. Wish you could get over it soon.
What I wanted to share about periods is this. I know that I have bad weight period wise. For me being 20 st is bad weight. For so many times I have been on diet and lost weight - til I hit 20 st mark again and then been on agony. I was happy to gain weight back as I could not live with the periods I had. At 24 st Im ok, no worries at all. Same thing happened this time - as soon I got to 20 st mark I was in pain again.
BUT I wanted to slim down. And I worked hard to pass this mark and believe or not - its better. Maybe I will have another bad weight , I dont know. But I never want to go back to 20 stones ever again.

Think about it , maybe you have also bad weight period wise. Maybe when you can lose little weight your period wont be so bad :) that would be so nice and very strong motivation too.

However it is - be strong and keep fighting. You can do it. Keep going. :)

Good luck with your journey. I haven't read all of your diary yet but am on a night shift tonight so will endeavour to get thru it then x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol :) it's more of a place for me to rant and moan than a diary! You don't have to endure it :D

Thanks for your support! X

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad love :( It's definitely worth a visit to the doctor for medication not just for the pain but to lower the flow if possible too :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad love :( It's definitely worth a visit to the doctor for medication not just for the pain but to lower the flow if possible too :)

I have been on mefenamic acid for flow and pain for the last few years and it does help but I think it's harsh on my stomach.

I have discovered boots pharmacy online today and have ordered tablets that will stop my periods for as long as I take them. It cost £25 for 2 months worth I think. It's quite a lot of money but I'm going to try them and if they work I'm going to ask the dr to be put on them permanently. I've seen online that people take it for heavy painful periods so I'm hoping he'll let me have it.

It would drastically change my life if I had no periods. Along with the 5 or 6 days I'm out of action with bleeding and pain among other symptoms, it also seriously scuppers my weight loss efforts because I literally become a scoff monster and put on loads of weight :(

Anyway, bla bla bla. I'm feeling a bit better now and have had a good food day. Hoping for better tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is ok. You really don't have to read my ramblings lol :D xx

I have been on mefenamic acid for flow and pain for the last few years and it does help but I think it's harsh on my stomach.

I have discovered boots pharmacy online today and have ordered tablets that will stop my periods for as long as I take them. It cost £25 for 2 months worth I think. It's quite a lot of money but I'm going to try them and if they work I'm going to ask the dr to be put on them permanently. I've seen online that people take it for heavy painful periods so I'm hoping he'll let me have it.

It would drastically change my life if I had no periods. Along with the 5 or 6 days I'm out of action with bleeding and pain among other symptoms, it also seriously scuppers my weight loss efforts because I literally become a scoff monster and put on loads of weight :(

Anyway, bla bla bla. I'm feeling a bit better now and have had a good food day. Hoping for better tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is ok. You really don't have to read my ramblings lol :D xx

We want to :D Well done on your good day! :) And I really hope the tablets work for you! :) You can't put a price on getting your life back :) xx

Well this amused me...

I've been feeling trembly and shaky when I wake up a good few weeks now and I won't go to the dr unless I'm at deaths door so I had a look on web MD.

Now I know why I'm trembling, and also this may be why I'm so overweight.

It's all the humans I've been eating!!!!!!

image-1772307214.jpg

Well this amused me...

I've been feeling trembly and shaky when I wake up a good few weeks now and I won't go to the dr unless I'm at deaths door so I had a look on web MD.

Now I know why I'm trembling, and also this may be why I'm so overweight.

It's all the humans I've been eating!!!!!!

View attachment 150206

This post has brightened up my day! Not the fact that's you're not feeling 100% but the suggestions it's given you ha ha x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also I could be turning into spider man! lol it did make me laugh :) I'm going to have beans on toast for breakfast and hope that boosts me a bit. I have a feeling it may be low blood sugar. Today is going to be a good diet day. Say it with me people. Today is going to be good diet day. I had a good one yest so 1 down, many more to go but they all mount up :) X

Also I could be turning into spider man! lol it did make me laugh :) I'm going to have beans on toast for breakfast and hope that boosts me a bit. I have a feeling it may be low blood sugar. Today is going to be a good diet day. Say it with me people. Today is going to be good diet day. I had a good one yest so 1 down, many more to go but they all mount up :) X

Today is going to be an awesome diet day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hahaha! Well, you'd have to place them into a grill/george forman to get rid of the fat i guess :p

Well this amused me...
I've been feeling trembly and shaky when I wake

This is low blood sugar, and if you have it in the morning it is called fasting hypoglycaemia.

I suffered from reactive hypoglycaemia and fasting hypoglycaemia for years, made a study of it, and even wrote and published a booklet about it some years ago.

What this indicates to me is one or more of the following:

1. You finished eating too early before bedtime and so by the time you woke you had gone more than 12 hours without food
2. You ate too much sugar the day before, causing an insulin over-reaction that went on through the night and drove your blood glucose levels down.
3. You are eating too little in general

If it happens again or is severe, the fastest way to cure it is to drink 125ml or even 250ml in an emergency of orange juice, straight down fast as you can.

Helena

This is low blood sugar, and if you have it in the morning it is called fasting hypoglycaemia. I suffered from reactive hypoglycaemia and fasting hypoglycaemia for years, made a study of it, and even wrote and published a booklet about it some years ago. What this indicates to me is one or more of the following: 1. You finished eating too early before bedtime and so by the time you woke you had gone more than 12 hours without food 2. You ate too much sugar the day before, causing an insulin over-reaction that went on through the night and drove your blood glucose levels down. 3. You are eating too little in general If it happens again or is severe, the fastest way to cure it is to drink 125ml or even 250ml in an emergency of orange juice, straight down fast as you can. Helena

Ooh ok!

I'm amazed I guessed that right! I usually self diagnose with web MD and end up with 3 days to live :D lol

So why orange juice then?? I will try to eat more and not too early before bed x

I made my famous spicy pork joint for tea and had it with jp and salad. Was so full I couldnt finish it which isn't like me! So I donated the left over pork to Joe's lunch box for tomorrow :) Look at this for a din: image-3686101241.jpg

Had an early morning walk today. Didn't want to and I honestly thought I was going to collapse :(
The bank mucked up a transaction so I had to go down there but it's too far to walk so had to walk to my sisters a mile and a half away to borrow her other car. Joe had the car at work so I was carless :(

I walked over and my whole body was throbbing, I felt sick and my head was pounding. I had to stop about 20 times and at one point I got so spaced out I thought I was going to faint :( I'd only had breakfast biscuits and a glass of water. I'm not doing that again!!!!

Bonus though that I did do a walk. Wasn't intending on a walk today! X

Hope you sorted out the banking and feeling more yourself again and even tho you didn't intend to do the walk you did it yay !!! Hope you have a fab day on plan x

Back