250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

Hi Hershey good luck with your journey, have similar amount to lose so hopefully we can all help each other through. Could I ask what diet you are doing. I am thinking of doing Slimming World which has worked well for me in the past. Stick with it hun xx

Hi Hershey good luck with your journey, have similar amount to lose so hopefully we can all help each other through. Could I ask what diet you are doing. I am thinking of doing Slimming World which has worked well for me in the past. Stick with it hun xx

Hi :) good luck too xx

I'm just doing mfp cal counting. You should do what works best for you xx

That's the only way I can do it, just ticking off one day at a time, then it doesn't seem so daunting. You can definitely do it! :) xx

Hi Hershey, we all go through times like this but you're doing exactly the right thing, put it behind you and get right back on track. Don't be too hard on yourself though, you're doing really well. It's a long and difficult journey, there will be bumps in the road every now and then but the key is to just keep moving forward. Just coming to terms with the need to lose weight and making the decision to start the diet was a huge step, now just keep your mind on all the little goals. Posting or writing down everything you eat is a good idea as it's easy to forget about that piece of chocolate or that extra glass of wine until it comes to the humility of having it staring back at you from your diary. :eek: Above all else, be kind to yourself, you're doing this in order to be happier and healthier, not as a punishment and it can be easy to forget that. Good luck xx

Hi Hershey, we all go through times like this but you're doing exactly the right thing, put it behind you and get right back on track. Don't be too hard on yourself though, you're doing really well. It's a long and difficult journey, there will be bumps in the road every now and then but the key is to just keep moving forward. Just coming to terms with the need to lose weight and making the decision to start the diet was a huge step, now just keep your mind on all the little goals. Posting or writing down everything you eat is a good idea as it's easy to forget about that piece of chocolate or that extra glass of wine until it comes to the humility of having it staring back at you from your diary. :eek: Above all else, be kind to yourself, you're doing this in order to be happier and healthier, not as a punishment and it can be easy to forget that. Good luck xx

Thank you for your words , that's a good way of looking at it xx

So now it's later and the day is done.

I'm also now full of cold, headache, sore throat and runny nose :( having lots of water and pain killers.

B: 1 saus, 2 bacon, some beans and 2 toast

L: tortilla chips with houmous snack

T: 2 saus, wedges and beans

Was going to be making sausage and bean casserole but too poorly to be standing in a hot kitchen so joe did tea and just did the easiest thing. Bless him :)

Early night for me and hopefully I can sleep properly tonight. Haven't slept a full night since the new mattress :( it's taking a while to get used to it.

How's everyone's day been? Xx

I've been doing a bit of gardening, and then painting with some tester pots trying to decide what colour to do my bathroom. Nice to have a bit of sunshine here today.

Tried a new hairy dieters recipe this evening - spicy pork with rice. It was ok, might make it again, it was tasty once I had hit the seasoning right. Had a big heap of asparagus and broccoli with it and was completely full afterwards.

I've been doing a bit of gardening, and then painting with some tester pots trying to decide what colour to do my bathroom. Nice to have a bit of sunshine here today. Tried a new hairy dieters recipe this evening - spicy pork with rice. It was ok, might make it again, it was tasty once I had hit the seasoning right. Had a big heap of asparagus and broccoli with it and was completely full afterwards.

Sounds like a productive day with a yummy meal to finish :)
I love there sausage cassoulet and lasagne. I use that as a base for most of my stock pot meals. Xx

Morning everyone. I had no sleep :( am full of cold and had to lie in bed with tissues up my nose all night. God I feel like crap :/

I intend on doing very little today. I'm going to send my son to the shop to get me some orange juice and lockets and hopefully I'll feel better by this evening.

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

At least I don't have the energy to go downstairs and eat things!

Have a good day everyone xx

Morning everyone. I had no sleep :( am full of cold and had to lie in bed with tissues up my nose all night. God I feel like crap :/

I intend on doing very little today. I'm going to send my son to the shop to get me some orange juice and lockets and hopefully I'll feel better by this evening.

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

At least I don't have the energy to go downstairs and eat things!

Have a good day everyone xx

Hugs xx hope you're feeling better soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hugs xx hope you're feeling better soon Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :)

I don't cope with being ill very well! I'm a let down to woman kind. Thank god my son isn't in school until tomorrow (he's 13 in 3 weeks) (I'm
Not being nursed by a toddler lol) so he's catering to my every need. He brought me orange juice and lockets on a plate :) bless him!

Xx

Awww, hope you feel better soon Hun.

The weather today has really hit home that summer is over, although apparently it'll be warm and sunny again by the end if the week x

Awww bless him! What a superstar you have :)

(though being nursed by a toddler has made me laugh and have images of you being checked over by a kid with a toy doctors set and play-doh "medicine" )

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Feeling a little better today, cold has moved onto my chest and I've got totm pain! Argh!!

Here is a photo of my cat (randomly)

2qkqrd3.jpg

She's black (and I don't mean colour) (she's a badass) she's called Noodle and we got her in a scrap yard as a kitten.

The hilarious story of that is here:

http://wittering.blog.co.uk/2013/04/05/the-listing-for-the-photo-of-my-cat-15724063/

She's 3 and she's 9 different cats rolled into one. We call her black Betty :D

Back