:(

misscphillips

S: 18st13lb C: 18st10lb G: 12st12lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.13%)
I'm on day 4 and had a day like that yesterday but ok today so hopefully today will pass and you'll be ok tomorrow :)

loved-up

Is determined and focused
S: 19st6lb C: 15st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 3st13lb(20.22%)
sorry you're having a bad day bigred

The first few days can be very up and down, but the good news is it gets better!

You can do this, you really can, just hang in there it's so worth it and you might feel great tomorrow

Hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
The first week or so is pretty tough but stick with it and things will get so much easier.
I had to stay away from people as much as possible the first week otherwise I would have annoyed them with my moodyness/irratibility!

bigred13

Thank you :) now having a snuggly duvet afternoon watching a film with my partner and having a coke zero!! Living the high life :D yeah looking forward to my first WI too very excited! Hope you're doing well xx

Samprand

WILL do it!
S: 19st7lb C: 17st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st12lb(9.52%)
I'm just about to finish Day 5 and today and yesterday my urges to scoff have really tested me. Yesterday I was so tempted to snap and just eat something, even though I knew I wasn't actually hungry! The way I see it, our bodies still want us to overeat, and it's going to take a while for us to completely fight off these thoughts and they will probably pop up every now and then. The important thing is that we stay in control, and if we don't, its not the end of the world x