:(

bigred13

Hey, I'm on day four and have been really motivated and great, but today having a really down day! I'm not hungry at all but craving like mad just missing food!! I'm also really snappy, just finding it tough today. I hope everyone else is having a good day xx

sorry you're having a bad day bigred

The first few days can be very up and down, but the good news is it gets better!

You can do this, you really can, just hang in there it's so worth it and you might feel great tomorrow

Hope you feel better soon :hug99:

The first week or so is pretty tough but stick with it and things will get so much easier.
I had to stay away from people as much as possible the first week otherwise I would have annoyed them with my moodyness/irratibility!

Thank you :) now having a snuggly duvet afternoon watching a film with my partner and having a coke zero!! Living the high life :D yeah looking forward to my first WI too very excited! Hope you're doing well xx

I'm just about to finish Day 5 and today and yesterday my urges to scoff have really tested me. Yesterday I was so tempted to snap and just eat something, even though I knew I wasn't actually hungry! The way I see it, our bodies still want us to overeat, and it's going to take a while for us to completely fight off these thoughts and they will probably pop up every now and then. The important thing is that we stay in control, and if we don't, its not the end of the world x

Back