?????

KazzyBaby

Can anyone tell me how slimming world actually works wat ur allowed a day how do u count up wat ur eating by cals or wat? Any help wud b useful =]
Thankin u =]

xxxx

Free food-
Free Food is how you satisfy your appetite
Enjoy with absolutely no limits: no weighing, no calculating, no estimating, no counting
Most of your food should come from the Free Foods list. Fill up on Free Food, rely on Free Food, make meals from Free Food. Free foods are mostly fruit and veg

Each day choose from our list of Healthy Extra choices, designed to give your body the vital vitamins, minerals and fibre you need! We ask you to weigh and measure your Healthy Extras to protect your weight loss Healthy A's are milk and cheese, and B's are fibre based (you can have 2 of each on red/Green days and 1 of each on extra easy)

Syns are the way that Food Optimising gives you a wonderful safety net, to ensure you lose weight with a mixture of plenty of freewheeling, plus just enough structure and control. All foods that aren’t Free have a Syn value. Counting the Syns you use each day helps you balance your diet for optimum weight loss, and maximum enjoyment.
Enjoy 5 to 15 Syns a day - how many is up to you!

I copied the majority of that off the online Slimming World guide (the one you get when you sign up online), its confusing to start with, if you want to find out more you will be best joining :) What i've give you there is only the very basis of it. You don't count calories (unless you feel the need too of course)

Thanx a mill im doin ww at d mo n at a stand stil so mite join next wk thanx again =]

No problem :)

Back