25lb gone in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glitzybug

Hi guys,
Had my 6 week weigh in today and lost another 3lbs....how happy am I :D Wanted to eat at my sons communion last weekend and didnt and I am soooo happy that I stuck with the diet. I bought a lovely dress for it and received loads of compliments that day. Only 3lb more to go and Ill have lost 2 stone. I found the start of this diet easy enough, but it was week 3 and 4 that really killed me. Once the energy levels kicked in my mood was back up. Every single person I know tried to talk me out of doing LT but I think seeing my results has changed a few of their minds!!! My bf told me he hasnt seen me this happy in ages....go Lipotrim XxX

Well done hun! That's fantastic! Skinny minnie in no time! Don't let the nay-sayers put you off - this is worth it all the way! x

Well done! It's always good to read about other having the LT High! I love those days as it makes all of this so much easier!

Newb

Well done glitzybug! Great weight losses you are having. Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastic!

Well done and good on ya for not eating at your son's communion. it can be hard when all around you are eating. shows what we can do when we put our minds to it. :) xx

Back