25lb gone in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by glitzybug, 18 May 2010 Social URL.

1. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hi guys,
    Had my 6 week weigh in today and lost another 3lbs....how happy am I :D Wanted to eat at my sons communion last weekend and didnt and I am soooo happy that I stuck with the diet. I bought a lovely dress for it and received loads of compliments that day. Only 3lb more to go and Ill have lost 2 stone. I found the start of this diet easy enough, but it was week 3 and 4 that really killed me. Once the energy levels kicked in my mood was back up. Every single person I know tried to talk me out of doing LT but I think seeing my results has changed a few of their minds!!! My bf told me he hasnt seen me this happy in ages....go Lipotrim XxX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Well done hun! That's fantastic! Skinny minnie in no time! Don't let the nay-sayers put you off - this is worth it all the way! x

4. Newb

Newb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done! It's always good to read about other having the LT High! I love those days as it makes all of this so much easier!

Newb

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done glitzybug! Great weight losses you are having. Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastic!

6. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done and good on ya for not eating at your son's communion. it can be hard when all around you are eating. shows what we can do when we put our minds to it. :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.