25lbs gone in two weeks!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Yes you read right - I'm on a roll here guys! I've lost 25lbs in two weeks - giving up everything I love is so worth this. My trousers I bought 2 weeks ago are too big! *mad giggle* :):):):8855:

Oh holy moly! thats super girl well done!

*grin* thank you! x

OMG that is blooming amazing.......you must be soooooo pleased......keep up the fab work. x

thats amazing.....just the kick up the a** i needed....welldone keep it up x

Wow slinky...nearly 2 stone in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing girl u are a weight loss machine!!!! x

Oh my days!!!! Nearly 2 stone in 2 weekS!!!!! Is that purely from doing Lipotrim? Or have you been excercising like crazy too?

WOW thats amazing, well done, I'm sat here really struggling on Day 4 but that gives you the boost you need, keep up the good work.
Is it me or does the diet improve your sense of smell, I'm sure I can smell chocolate from 100yds:)

No exercise at all here! Just the quota of water everyday and the shakes/soup. It just shows it really really works!

Shell - Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet - no food at all bar shakes, soup or flapjack thingies. All from the pharmacist. Have a Google on it - and don't read the negative stuff - they just aren't true! x

Fabulous Slinky absolutely fabulous well done you :) xxxxxxxxxx

I think your taste pallets gets totally cleared so Id imagine your smell does too since they're so connected. I've noticed that too I can smell things very acutely these days and things I normally like are slightly off putting - helpful in this case.
I did a ketone test fist thing this morning and I really don't think it was dark enough purple to be in ketosis - this is day 5?!

cute.jpeg

Wow slinky - thats just an incredible loss.

Good for you. You must feel aboslutely over the moon!!!!

Amazing, amazing,amazing - keep it up

xx

well done slinky!!!
weirdly i seem to be able to smell things more too, and other things some people dont smell at all. strange!!!

hahahhahaha Morning Mich - I work in an office with 200 hundred men sometimes smelling isn't the best thing!! CHUCKLE

Sounds like it really works but not sure I would be able to keep up with it. Trying Diet Chef at the moment will see how this goes :)

Good Luck!!!

amazing......

you still had superloss in only 3 weeks. thats great you know.....:p

Back