26pp

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi is nayonere her on 26pp and have a diary as all the ones i have read are on higher propoint allowance ? i do but am finding it difficult to stck to 26pp a day without using weeklies . thanks

bookworm77 said:
hi is nayonere her on 26pp and have a diary as all the ones i have read are on higher propoint allowance ? i do but am finding it difficult to stck to 26pp a day without using weeklies . thanks

I got one in the simply filling forum, I usually do sf but I'm having a pp week!

I try 26 but really struggle. At the moment I've put myself on 28. I was on 29 before November so just working my way down gradually. X

Hey I tried to be on 26 but it didn't work for me at all so I'm on 29 and might move to 28 soon sorry!

Hi

I'm in 26pp's I don't have a diary yet but have been thinking if creating one! If I do I'll let you know

At times I find 26 a struggle

I have a diary in the members diary section. 26 can be done but I really have to plan what I eat, bulk up meals with salad/veg and not really snack......I usually have a few weeklies everyday too x

I'm new to ww just come off a vlcd, hope the 26 points isn't too hard!! What's the next goal when you've lost weight, 24? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
I'm new to ww just come off a vlcd, hope the 26 points isn't too hard!! What's the next goal when you've lost weight, 24? Xx

I couldn't do it, I'm still on 29. 26 is the lowest it'll ever go for anyone, you'll never go down to 24. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ohhhh right, now I'm confused lol surely I should be on more then, I still have 3 stone to lose, surely staying on the lowest points u can have wont do that?! Very confused lol I've nothing to move down too!! Xx

I'm normally on 29pp daily but lost nothing this week and a friend suggested to go down to 26pp for 5 days and see how i get on she recently got to gold. I find that if I make zero point veg with whatever zero point veg you like really fills you up and you can have as many bowls as you like. Also the sugar free jelly is great for something sweet??

Yea got some jelly in its great, I'm ok for now as I've just come off a vlcd so am full quickly my stomach has really shrunk but obviously soon it's gonna expand eatin normal food lol but now I'm just thinking if my loss slows down or stops I can't go down to anything?! Maybe I should change it to 29 see how I go hmmm not sure xx

Don't forget your 49 weeklies! Start with 49 and then reduce them if your losses slow down.....x

Oh god I forgot about them lol ok panic over ha Thankyou xx

stef2009 said:
Ohhhh right, now I'm confused lol surely I should be on more then, I still have 3 stone to lose, surely staying on the lowest points u can have wont do that?! Very confused lol I've nothing to move down too!! Xx

You've 3st to lose you say? Are you sure you're supposed to be on the minimum points then? What's your weight, height, age hon? I would've been on 32pp a day when I was 3st heavier (I've lost exactly 3st lol)...

Hey yep 3 stone, I'm 24, 5 foot and weigh 175.4lb xx

P.s well done on ur loss! Was that on ww? How long did it take xx

Yeah I get 29pp on my app here for you (I think that's the lowest this app goes though... I dunno how you work out when you're supposed to go lower than that). Suppose it's up to you if you want to try 29pp a day first and then lower as you need, that's what I'm planning to do.
Yep 3st on WW but it was slow going as I kept taking 6 month breaks from the plan LOL. Someday I'll get to goal :p

Yeah I guess I could have a play around see what works! It's great to see you can lose good amounts on ww, really hope it works for me, I've lost 3 stone since Christmas but could only manage it on a vlcd! So hoping I can still lose on ww!! Xx

Back