27 syns last night!!

philly_x

On booze! I love going out and dont regret it at all, i'd rather stay fat than not go out with my friends! because ive just started im allowing myself 100 syns a week, but if I had 70 thats near half of them in one go!! had lots of ketchup with my hangover breaklast this morning so that whole thing cost me 30 syns lol! xxx

I went out 2 for dinner, I had 1 slice garlic pizza bread, can't rem the name of the dish but its pasta, tom sauce, onion, garlic & chilli washed down with 2 bottles of rose wine!It was a good nite though lol but haven't even tried to count the syns. I'm out again tonight more booze.

I was feeling crap on thurs nite but after speaking to my friends I think life is too short just enjoy myself. I will be good the rest of the week but it's not often to get to go out as have a 1 year old.

I'm hungover today though can't even rem coming home.....

I'm so glad I am not the only one, I had chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice last night washed down with a bottle of rose wine!! back on track today but really enjoyed it lol

spending that 30 syns on one night of the weekend, is something i'm definitely going to be fitting into my weekly plan! I couldnt stop going out at the weekend! x

I have saved 34 syns for Wednesday night, when my friend comes over... chicken chow mein and a bottle of red!!!! :drool:

Ha ha ha! I've got one to beat you all...

Just got back from a long weekend away and managed to use over 100 syns in 3 days! Oh the joys of visiting cider country!!!

...and i've only been on the plan for 3 weeks!

Got straight back on track today though with fruit for breakfast with grilled vege kebabs for lunch. :D

We all have to enjoy ourlselves once in a while!!

Thank goodness i am not the only one who has gone off plan a little. I have had a testing week and managed to stay on track ....unitl last night. Then i managed to eat peanuts, cherry bakewell and an extra bowl of cereal!. Today i was starting again until, i managed to eat 2 bags of Special k Mini breaks (ok really 2 x 5 syn points) but then ate a bag of my daughters little stars which i guessed would be 5 or 6 tops. just checked and they are 9 points. so now feel really fed up. It was all going so well.!!!!
:cry:

Back