28 Day Challenge

hhahaha i didnt have a single one yesterday tho, i didnt jus miss one :(

today has been a lot better, had 3 litres of water and 3 packs :) have my weigh in tomorrow, am hoping for a bi loss, but its with a new c/d so the scales maybe different too

hows everyone elses day 4 went?

xxx
p.s 1/7th of the challenge over today hahah

Hi all,

How's it going?

Im good, had 2 packs today and 2lts of water so far.

I would love to see a loss of 4lbs + on tuesday, so fingers crossed :)

bm2lm xx

hhahaha i didnt have a single one yesterday tho, i didnt jus miss one :(

today has been a lot better, had 3 litres of water and 3 packs :) have my weigh in tomorrow, am hoping for a bi loss, but its with a new c/d so the scales maybe different too

hows everyone elses day 4 went?

xxx
p.s 1/7th of the challenge over today hahah

Yes that's v important.If her scales read differently to your old CDC's it'll tend to discourage you.
If you've stuck to SSing then you will have lost ,but it might be worth thinking of tomorrows W/I as a sort of starting point too.

Good luck:D

well i lost 4lb according to new cdc scales, was hoping for more as last week was totm but never mind

new cdc is fab, i really like her :D
still struggin with water :(

xxx

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a nice weekend!!

I had a lovely time at my bf's house with my kids, went to the cinema, aquarium, walks, etc, but i was naughty i'm afraid! The weekend got to me again! :eek: :eek: :eek: Will weigh in the morning. Hope you're all doing better!!

hey bex

:) glad u had a fab weekend, hopefully ya blip wont have affected u too much

i have done well tday had lots of water :)

xxx

Hiya guys, not to bad, naughty on Sunday, went to a family bar-b and ate some chicken and a burger without the bread, but then came home and promptly ate some choccy cake and some toast. Never mind was good yesterday and have also got back into the swing of walking and in the process have lost 3lbs since last tuesday so am happy.

Onwards and downwards......

aww bex, sorry to hear that, drink loads of water and hopefully u can have a fab weight loss next week :)

carolyn, well done on ya loss, i think if i was gonna cheat it wud be cake to hahaha

i have to say so far on the challenge i have stuck 100% i am very shocked at myself tho haahahah, managed 10 pints of water yesterday :)

xxx

Start weight=176lb.=12st 8lb
day 28 desired weight= 164lb =11st 10lb.

Hurrumph
Tues 8th W/I =174lb=12st 6lb= 2lb loss= not a good start.:wave_cry:

hope everyone else is doing better than me.
see you all next week

Well I have had a crap few days I have my weigh in tonight so will let you know later although I think I may have gained :sigh:

Hi

Well here we are at the first weigh in, I hav'nt done that well at all, my own fault for cheating :mad::mad::mad:

I am only 2lbs down :mad:, but at least its not 2lbs on:sigh:

Hope it all went better with you guys

bm2lm xx

ooo its a good day for me :)

i walked to the baths - 3774 steps - half an hour walk
and 40 lengths of the pool - 45 mins

1 1/2 litres of water

am proper hyper still lol

xxxx

Hey all

I lost 9lbs! so chuffed!

Might have to start 790 next week dreading it only being doin 10 days worried bout eating again.

Hope u all doin well

Noelle xx

Right well I have lost 3.5 lbs this week so way not as bad as i thought !

Back