28 Day Challenge

Can I join please? This is my 4th week and I'm hoping I'll pass the 14lbs lost mark.
I would like to lose another stone (or as near to it as possible) in the next 20 days.

Week 1 - 7lbs lost
Week 2 - 2.5lbs lost
Week 3 - 4lbs lost - Current weight 13st 12.5lbs
Aim to be 12st something in 20 days time

Hi I well and truly failed this week. I went to Alton towers at the weekend and ate everything that I shouldn't. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 11stone 12 so I have put on 1lb :cry:. So I have 3 weeks to lose 15lbs well I am back SS'ing so I am hoping for a big loss next week. I am drinking 5 litres of water a day so hoping this will help.

I see my cdc tomo so she can confirm my weight gain :(

hey how did everyone do? i think yesterday was the day that we confess our weigh in results?

am doin really well, even with the water! how r u all doin

xxx

been at a funeral today,lots of booze and big spread of food. this is an irish funeral,everyone trying to out do the last bereaved family. did cheat once ,excused myself and sat on the patio with my soup,like a right billy no mates. but am dead proud of myself. told relatives i am having test in morning ,so can only drink water ,seemed to work.cant remember the last time i saw so much free food and drink

Hi,

Im doing ok I think, Hoping to have a bigger loss next week.

Iv started back in the gym:character00115::character00116::character00115:, burnt almost 400 kcal, I was very pleased with me self, Just hope it ups my losses from about 2lb to about 3.5 or 4lb:)

Here' to a better week :party0027:

bm2l xx

ooooo well done!!! i really am hopin for 6 this week, but will be happy with 3, 6 will take me in the 12's :D

hows the water doin? i am managin around 10 pints this week!!!

xxx

total losses for week 1

wannabeminime - 4
stacey - 4
mamma caz - 3
jane - 2
bm1lm - 2
jazz - 6
barcababer -9
ohcantwaitforsize14 -3.5
xkarina24 - +2

overall we hav lost 31.5lb between us!!! thats just over 1 and a half stone!!!!

well done, thats see how we do next week :)

p.s srry i was supposed to post this earlier in the week

xxx

am doing ok,but finding it increasingly differcult to drink,no drinking fine,finding times in day when peeing every two minutes isnt impossible . went out for day shopping with my gorgeous man,every few shops was diving to the toilet. no problems . then he said lets go the pictures, longest two hours of my life,right in the middle of a row of seats . brad pit could have been fan dancing on the stage and i would still of been begging for it to end. when we eventually got out i was so long in the toilet hubby thought id fallen in !

Know what you mean.
If I have to go out I find myself planning the route around palces where I can go for a wee.& if theres no lav ,I won't go.:p

Hi
how is everyone getting on?

I think I have lost about 4lbs so far this week, but I must try harder to stick to ss 100%. I am hoping I can stay strong at the weekend I plan on taking baby on long walks,to stop me picking, and to drink about 10 pints of water.

Good luck everyone :D

Hey everyone,

Sounds like you all doing really well, keep up the good work.

I've started exercising walking 30 mins everyday and burning about 300 cal anymore than that and I'm wrecked.

FIngers crossed weekend goes well for us all, next WI in on tues so will keep u posted

Noelle xx

Somebody :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: me, i soooooo deserve it! I am a terrible mummy, I got p***ed last night and discovered my youngest daughters' easter egg stash!

I have some making up to do i think, but the saving grace is that she hates chocolate!! Weird, huh?? Ain't like her mum, thats for sure!!!

ooooo nooo,hun ur gonna have to drink even more water today n get it out ya system!!!

i went swimmin again yesterday, walked there and walked around town on way back so must have burned off a bit :)

only managed 6 pints of water yeserday will drink more today tho :) cos wont drink much tomorrow as weigh in is at 5 so cant drink much before then lol

xxx

jus been to get weighed nd have only lost 3lb this week, am not that happy cos i have been havin aroun 10 pints of water a day and 30 mins walkin and hour swimmin 3 times this week and not cheated once, there is pyhsically nothin else i cud do to loose weight, i have lost 7 inches this week tho although 3 were from my bust :(

xxx

Back