28, Overweight and very determined!

Afternoon ladies :)
Urgh today is one of them days i jus want naughtyness!!
I jus had cheesy chips slimming world style for lunch and it felt naugthy and great haha!!
Todays food
breakfast
Muller light yoghurt
Banana
Alpen bar hexb

Lunch
SW chips
25g grated mozzarella 3.5syns (at first thought do i wanna waste the syns but hell yeh:D)

Grapes

Dinner
Chicken...suprise suprise
Red pepper
Babycorn
Onion
Green beans
Pasta
Extra light laughin cow x 3 hexa
Chicken stock

Seeing as its friday and carls at work i might have a funsize crunchie or malteasers wen kids are in bed!!

Were at a kids 2nd birthday partg tomorrow with allll of carls family... bit awks as i dnt think his mums ever really liked me :confused::eek:
But i will not have any party food as coz its valentines day were goin 2 get a take away i already no wat im havin..im have chicken biyrani which is 12.5 syns i believe so dnt wanna have anything incase i go over my syns!!!

Right emilys awake need 2 pop to tesco to pick up a bargin present i have brougjt for a friends son for xmas haha

Xxxx

I had one of those days yesterday.. You did great to find a Slimming World alternative and bet you felt 10 x better after it knowing you didn't cave in to it.

Your dinner sounds lovely, I'm going to have to try that, never heard it before.

Enjoy your treat while the hubby is out, will be well deserved, and stay strong tomorrow! :) x

I love have like cheesy kind of pasta sauces so i use wat ever soft cheese i have in but because laughin cow is in with healthy extras thought id give it a try lol!! I do think i will b ok itll jus b the inlaws constantly askin why im not eating but i want to save myself for our take away xxx

Happy Valentines Day :)
Me and the hubby only do cards have only started doin them since gettin married in 2013! He was goin 2 buy my chocolates but very rightly thought i wouldnt want them!!!! I do want them but i wud eat the whole box :banghead:.
We are going to a 2nd birthday party today and later we are getting a take away i plan on eating free food alllllll day!! I think im goin to make myself a lil cooked breakfast.
Ill update later to let you no what i do have!
Xxx

Bacin and egg sandwich hexb 2slices of bread and worcestshire sauce yum!

Attachments

• 1423901581644.jpg
    1423901581644.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 59
My gawjus kids lucas and emily xxx

Attachments

• 1423901951562.jpg
    1423901951562.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 1423901976253.jpg
    1423901976253.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1423902031687.jpg
    1423902031687.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 61
Oh they are gorgeous!

Hope you all have a lovely day and a big well done to the hubby for thinking about the chocolates, nothing worse than being sabotaged by someone else haha.x

I have jus got back from the party...omg there was scotch eggs pizza sausage rolls egg cheese ham sandwiches crisps indian bits chicken goujans and loads of yummy cakes i had NONE i evem had tape water as no pop was diet!!! They have sent us home loads of cake carls happy 2 have my bit haha xxx

I have jus got back from the party...omg there was scotch eggs pizza sausage rolls egg cheese ham sandwiches crisps indian bits chicken goujans and loads of yummy cakes i had NONE i evem had tape water as no pop was diet!!! They have sent us home loads of cake carls happy 2 have my bit haha xxx

Well done!!! That defo took a lot of will power!

Well done!! Bet you feel great after not having any.

Hope you enjoy your take away even more tonight now :)

My boyfriend had fudge cake as desert tonight and I just sat and watched! Felt great not having it though haha x

It did feel brilliant mother in law kept askin have something ooo why u not eating have something go on and i jus wanted to scream NO!!!! But it did feel very good! My take away was lovely and im really proud of myself for not havin any party food!!

Some of my friends have gone 2 see 50 shades of grey tonight anyone else off 2 watch it? Im off soon...dnt no what 2 expect!!

Evening ladies
Well this morning we went to church and have booked in for Emilys thanks giving. Its on 29th March so a few weeks to shift more weight!
Today we went to pizza hut :eek: i had 1 slice of pepperoni pizza and aload of salad lettuce cucumber peppers sweetcorn onion so i was very proud of myself haha!!

Breakfast
Muller yoghurt

Lunch
1 slice pepperoni pizza 9.5 syns
Salad

Dinner
Chicken
Pasta
Pepper onion sweetcorn
3laughin cow hexa
Chicken stock

Snack
Grapes
2alpen light bars hexb

Xxx

A very happy girl whose loves muller yoghurt!! Breakfast for two this morning lol xxz :p

Attachments

• 1424074104438.jpg
    1424074104438.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 52
Back