28, Overweight and very determined!

Here to subscribe :)

Your kids are just adorable!

I am 25 and trying to lose weight - SW really is the best plan for me. I personally am not a fan of the laughing cow cheese but I do but reduced fat cheese so I can have that little bit more ;) I don't care for milk - it's cheese for me! Used to be called a cheese mouse when I was a kid

Here to subscribe :)

Your kids are just adorable!

I am 25 and trying to lose weight - SW really is the best plan for me. I personally am not a fan of the laughing cow cheese but I do but reduced fat cheese so I can have that little bit more ;) I don't care for milk - it's cheese for me! Used to be called a cheese mouse when I was a kid

Thanks for stoppin by!!
I dnt really like milk unless its with cereal and i jus dnt think u get much cereal and it wouldn't fill me up 35g of like fruit n fibre is nothing so i tend not t have milk thats why im gkad i can have cheese n muller light yoghurt so i can have some kind of diary! I dnt drink tea or coffee either so i dnt find it a problem! Yeh so far im really enjoyin sw!
Xxxx

I'm not a tea or coffee drinker either! So I don't have that problem. I really don't drink enough, I need to get better at this.
Just had the yummiest tea - meatballs and pasta I'm now completely stuffed and it was all free!! I didn't think I'd get on with SW but I really do

I'm not a tea or coffee drinker either! So I don't have that problem. I really don't drink enough, I need to get better at this.
Just had the yummiest tea - meatballs and pasta I'm now completely stuffed and it was all free!! I didn't think I'd get on with SW but I really do

I no!!! Its nice bein able t actually eat int it haha!!

Hi everyone
Day 1 of feb half term dwn!!
Lucas has been amazing as we havent really done anything today apart from bake some buns! Emily has been soooo moany :(.. because lucas is 5 now and emilys only 6 months we have left an age gap between them so i kinda forget how lucas used 2 b so i find days like this realllly hard!!

Food today..

Breakfast
Muller light yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
3 cracked pepper rivta hexb
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo 5syns
Boiled eggs
Quavers 4.5 syns

Dinner
Chicken (suprise suprise!!)
Rice
Peppers, onion, garlic, babycorn, greenbeans

3 babybel lighy hexa
Grapes

Hi, thought I'd join you! I'm 28 too and have 2 kiddos, my little lady is 2 and a half and my little man is 9 months!

Just caught up on the last couple of pages...you were far more restrained than I was at the kids' party...we had 2 on Saturday and I did pick at a few bits!

Hi, thought I'd join you! I'm 28 too and have 2 kiddos, my little lady is 2 and a half and my little man is 9 months!

Just caught up on the last couple of pages...you were far more restrained than I was at the kids' party...we had 2 on Saturday and I did pick at a few bits!

Lol i was only really gooc because really wanred a take away :D
Aaaawwwwww lovely.. what r there names? Im startin t try emily onto finger foods.. i jus forgot tye real moany days :eek:.
Xxx

Lily and Joshua Weaning is so much fun...I did baby led weaning with mine, mostly cos I'm too lazy to purée!!!

Lily and Joshua Weaning is so much fun...I did baby led weaning with mine, mostly cos I'm too lazy to purée!!!

Hey subscribing! I have two lil monkeys too, my lil boy is nearly 2 1/2 and my lil girl is almost 6 months! I'm also determined but having a very up and down journey lol hey ho I'll get there :)

Good luck on your sw journey :)

Aaawwwww i cute names! Whats naby led weaning? Im tryin t get her t have more finger food!!! I dnt really no what to give its been so long i have forgot...too early for a cheeae burger i think tho??!!!

Hello michrm... aaww our youngests are same kind of age!
Why u havin an up n down journey hun? Thanks for stoppin by xxxxx

It's such a lovely age but such hard work lol, I forgot about all the weaning stuff, we're on our first week and it all feels so new tho I'm sure it's like riding a bike :)

I think I struggle fitting everything in and sometimes it gets the better of me resulting in not the best food choices-i'm trying to finally add in exercise after my c section with mixed success but I'm not giving up, I just need to keep working at it! x

It's such a lovely age but such hard work lol, I forgot about all the weaning stuff, we're on our first week and it all feels so new tho I'm sure it's like riding a bike :)

I think I struggle fitting everything in and sometimes it gets the better of me resulting in not the best food choices-i'm trying to finally add in exercise after my c section with mixed success but I'm not giving up, I just need to keep working at it! x

Yeh i have had 2 csections as well! Mine sometimes still hurt like a dull ache!!
I have totally forgot i keep thinkin what mew bits sud i give her now haha!!!

U will get there luv..i joined sw before now and i jus couldnt get my head into it but this time jus seems right!
.xx

Day 2 of half term done! We went for a walk to somewhere called oakwell hall today lucas has his wellies on n loved it...the mud was my idea of hell hahaha!! Emily still very moany.. starting to think she maube teethin??
I dint have anything to eat until half three i jus dint have time n was starvin haha!!!

Food today
Half three
Muller light yoghurt
Alpen bar hexb

Dinner
Chicken..
Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Babycorn
Green beans
Sw chips
3babybell hexa

Mayo 5syns
Malteasers 5syns
Crunchies 4.5syns

Its my weigh in tomorrow!! I hope i have lost even tho i have been really good i always panic

I will update after weigh in

Xxxx

Attachments

• 1424207293539.jpg
    1424207293539.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 40
Aaawwwww i cute names! Whats naby led weaning? Im tryin t get her t have more finger food!!! I dnt really no what to give its been so long i have forgot...too early for a cheeae burger i think tho??!!!

xx

Baby led weaning is basically giving them finger foods from the get go, and letting them feed themselves...messy, but fun!

Here's my little man doing baby led weaning (these were when he was 6 months)...

Attachments

• 1424209323127.jpg
    1424209323127.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1424209334647.jpg
    1424209334647.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 39
  • 1424209344477.jpg
    1424209344477.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 35
Yeh i have had 2 csections as well! Mine sometimes still hurt like a dull ache!!
I have totally forgot i keep thinkin what mew bits sud i give her now haha!!!

U will get there luv..i joined sw before now and i jus couldnt get my head into it but this time jus seems right!
.xx

Same here tho the recovery from the 2nd was easier but harder if that makes sense, I was able to do more so set myself back lol ah well all seems ok now except the dull ache sometimes like you, guess it must be normal!
Haha I know right I batch cooked some stuff for the freezer for her at the weekend but still I just don't know what next lol.

I joined with a countdown in 2013 but fell pregnant 2 weeks in lol so gave it up till my lil one was 5 weeks. Almost halfway so got to keep going, expecting a small gain tomorrow but then I have nothing planned for the foreseeable so time to get focused :)

Good luck tomorrow x

Baby led weaning is basically giving them finger foods from the get go, and letting them feed themselves...messy, but fun!

Here's my little man doing baby led weaning (these were when he was 6 months)...

So wat food did u give at 6 months then im terrible about chokin haha xx loook his so happy the smiles are amazing xxx

Same here tho the recovery from the 2nd was easier but harder if that makes sense, I was able to do more so set myself back lol ah well all seems ok now except the dull ache sometimes like you, guess it must be normal!
Haha I know right I batch cooked some stuff for the freezer for her at the weekend but still I just don't know what next lol.

I joined with a countdown in 2013 but fell pregnant 2 weeks in lol so gave it up till my lil one was 5 weeks. Almost halfway so got to keep going, expecting a small gain tomorrow but then I have nothing planned for the foreseeable so time to get focused :)

Good luck tomorrow x

Let me no how u get on xx good luck xx

So wat food did u give at 6 months then im terrible about chokin haha xx loook his so happy the smiles are amazing xxx

Just give him the same as what we eat (except runny eggs and honey aren't allowed). But I found the best foods to learn with were broccoli, sweet potato chips, boiled carrot sticks, strips of toast, strips of meat things like that.

They pick it up quickly and stop gagging after a couple of weeks. I have learnt not to be paranoid about choking and the difference between choking and gagging... Gagging makes a noise, choking is silent- that helped me!

Just give him the same as what we eat (except runny eggs and honey aren't allowed). But I found the best foods to learn with were broccoli, sweet potato chips, boiled carrot sticks, strips of toast, strips of meat things like that.

They pick it up quickly and stop gagging after a couple of weeks. I have learnt not to be paranoid about choking and the difference between choking and gagging... Gagging makes a noise, choking is silent- that helped me!

Ooooooooooooooo right ok!!
Yeh i have given her toast i will try carrot sticks later i think!!
Xxx

Back