Lost 3.5lb so 8.5lbs now :D:D:D

Attachments

• 1424255381437.jpg
    1424255381437.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 1424255398846.jpg
    1424255398846.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 40
Jus been told by my friend who stayed for the meeting i got slimmer of the week she has my sticker... i love stickers haha xx

Whoop whoop! Well done!

I have to wait till 7.30 tho my scales show a 2lb gain-after a completely off plan rare night out it isn't unexpected, still better than the gain I had 2 weeks ago lol. Freezer is full of precooked meals so head down week-be nice if the sw scales are kinder of course :) x

Aaawww i think 2 have an off week n t jus gain 2 is great!!! Let me no xx

I never understand Slimmer of the Week Badges (probably has a lot to do with never having one before! HA) ...how does it work??
Well done on the loss this week, and your new shiny!!

I never understand Slimmer of the Week Badges (probably has a lot to do with never having one before! HA) ...how does it work??
Well done on the loss this week, and your new shiny!!

U have lost the most weight that week in ur class... im jus happy i have it wooohoooo lol x

Has anyone been to iceland and gpt any of the new slimming world ready meals? The nearest iceland to me has sold out of all of the stuff!! Im not reallt a lover of readymeals im a bit funny with the meat but i thought i maybe try some of the stuff!! Says on the leaflet i got from group that they r also bringing out syn free sauces!!

Also does anyone watch eastenders?? Im LOVING the live bits!!!!! I love tanya called ian.. adam!! I thought abby had killed her but im now thinkin jane lol xxx

I've heard Iceland stores have been selling out lol! I never go to Iceland, but do like the idea of the odd night off cooking, so if I'm passing I'd be tempted to pick a couple up! Syn free sauces also sound very appealing! Watch this space I guess!

I've heard Iceland stores have been selling out lol! I never go to Iceland, but do like the idea of the odd night off cooking, so if I'm passing I'd be tempted to pick a couple up! Syn free sauces also sound very appealing! Watch this space I guess!

Thats what i want to ge the syn free sausages i love sausages so i wouldnt mind gettin these 2 try!!! Xx

I know I asked a pretty stupid question there ? haha! I'm sure people had it awarded to them in my class when they hadn't lost the most that week... Am I thinking of something else, or just making myself sound even sillier!

Back