28, Overweight and very determined!

I know I asked a pretty stupid question there ? haha! I'm sure people had it awarded to them in my class when they hadn't lost the most that week... Am I thinking of something else, or just making myself sound even sillier!

Lol not sure dnt b bursting my bubble haha! I thought it was for my 5 last week but its not xx

Hi.... urgh yestersay was a terrible day food wise :( but onwards and dwnwards not goin 2 let it ruin my week!!
Had a lovely time today carls off work n we took lucas bowlin n then t the fair its been great..went t harvester for lunch wen i got it it looks lovely nut dint enjoy it at all!!!!

The salad dint taste very nice the chicken was dry n the potato wad the only thing i ate most of !

Attachments

• 1424452149822.jpg
    1424452149822.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 57
Hi.... urgh yestersay was a terrible day food wise :( but onwards and dwnwards not goin 2 let it ruin my week!!
Had a lovely time today carls off work n we took lucas bowlin n then t the fair its been great..went t harvester for lunch wen i got it it looks lovely nut dint enjoy it at all!!!!

We all have bad days hun dont worry, dont let it ruin your week like you said x What a shame it was horrible and you didn't get to enjoy your treat :( Its a perfect place to go on Slimming World too, when ever i go out i go there so i know where i am with syns and its normally really good xx

Hi everyone sorry havent been around!
Yesterday i had a brilliant day taking lucas bowling and to the fair with Carl!
Today Carl has been at football so me and kids went shopping ;);):D:D, love a bit of shopping haha!

I brought bits to make sw burgers and syn free colslaw! I enjoyed it but the burger was a lil dry!!

Breakfast
2 dry fried eggs
Beans

Muller light yoghurt
Grapes

Sw burger
Babybel light hexa
Wholemeal bread roll hexb
Sw chips
Homemade synfree colslaw

Tom sauce 1syn
Crunchie 4.5syns
Malteasers 5syns

Lovely jubbly xxx

Sounds like an awesome day, I can't wait till mine are old enough to do fun stuff with, that doesn't include playing hide and seek in the same place for over an hour and still having to be surprised he's there lol-gotta love em :)

Your food day sounds awesome-how did you make the coleslaw and what was it like?-i love it and am not sure anything can measure up to the real thing lol x

Sounds like an awesome day, I can't wait till mine are old enough to do fun stuff with, that doesn't include playing hide and seek in the same place for over an hour and still having to be surprised he's there lol-gotta love em :)

Your food day sounds awesome-how did you make the coleslaw and what was it like?-i love it and am not sure anything can measure up to the real thing lol x

Haha, the hide and seek sounds like my house! Lily also puts her hands over her eyes and lies in the middle of the floor thinking she can't be seen! Love 'em!

Hahaha lucas still tries 2 hide dwn the side of the sofa which is up against the wall his head arms everything poppin out hahahaha!!! Amazin arent they!!
Ill post a pic of the recipe i got! I do like it not aa yummy as it wud b with full fat mayo but hey ho haha xx

Haha it sounds like we're all together in hide and seek ville-I'm sure when it ends I'll be begging for it back lol. I love when he does that with his hands over his eyes, I can't help but chuckle! Really looking forward to Sophie getting a bit older as they are so curious when they get their lil (or big!) personalities and voices :)

Ah brill thank you, I'm thinking of giving that a go in a couple weeks with turkey burgers-well either that or slap on the good stuff and not look too hard at the syns lol x

Haha it sounds like we're all together in hide and seek ville-I'm sure when it ends I'll be begging for it back lol. I love when he does that with his hands over his eyes, I can't help but chuckle! Really looking forward to Sophie getting a bit older as they are so curious when they get their lil (or big!) personalities and voices :)

Ah brill thank you, I'm thinking of giving that a go in a couple weeks with turkey burgers-well either that or slap on the good stuff and not look too hard at the syns lol x

I must admit i was tempted to put full fat mayo in!! Thats one thing i crave i love mayo!! Chessy chips curry sauce with mayo on the top..YUM!!

Hi ladies!
Sorry i was quiet yesterday we had lucas homework to do (i dnt remember gettin honework in recepition!) Also had housework t do and the inlaws came n sat here for what seemed for ever haha!!

Yesterdays food
Breakfast
Mullwr light yoghurt
Banana
Alpen bar 3syns

Lunch
3 rivtas hexb
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo extra light 1syn
Boiled eggx2
Homemade syn free colslaw

Dinner
Chicken rice n veg but i reallllllly dint enjoy it!!

Crunchie 4.5syns

Carls on nights this week! Wen he gets up about lunch time we will go order Emilys cake for her thanks giving!
Lucas is back at school so me and missy are havin some girlie time!!

Im not too sure about food today... dreading gettin weighed wednesday i dnt no why i think its coz of my bad day thursday!!
Im goin out saturday tho so i jus wanna b really good coz i fear i wont b saturday night or Sunday :eek::(:beer::beer::beer:

Happy monday xxxxx

Hi ladies

I got called into see lucas teachee today...it normally means his been naughty!!! Aarrggghhhh thankfully he wasnt naughty but he put a bead up his nose!!! His never done the whole puttin stuff up his nose aarrgghhhh they got it out tho!!!

Todays food

Breakfast
Puffed wheat hexb
Milk hexa

Grapes

Lunch
Pasta
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Onion
2boiled eggs

Dinner
Chicken
Peppers
Onion
Garlic
Babycorn
Green beans
Sw chips
Mayo 5 syns

Xxxx

This made me lol about Lucas (stick with me I'm not heartless :) ) because a couple months ago I was playing with my lil man when I noticed something wedged up his nose, unfortunately it meant the oh taking him to hospital where they couldn't get it out without putting him under-lil monkey had ripped a button off the husbands shirt and wedged it far far up there lol I can laugh now :)

Food day sounds really good-heres to a good weigh in on wednesday! x

This made me lol about Lucas (stick with me I'm not heartless :) ) because a couple months ago I was playing with my lil man when I noticed something wedged up his nose, unfortunately it meant the oh taking him to hospital where they couldn't get it out without putting him under-lil monkey had ripped a button off the husbands shirt and wedged it far far up there lol I can laugh now :)

Food day sounds really good-heres to a good weigh in on wednesday! x

Hahahaha oh no really?
His teachers said we were panicing and thought it wud b a hospital jobby but thankfully got it out haha! Kids lol

Xxx

Back