:'(

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
Haven't managed a day this week.
I have 13 days worth of sachets and I know from the past 6-7 weeks I've put at least 1 stone 7lbs on, because I've gone up to a size 16 :(
I'm too sated to weigh myself but I was 13st at the beginning of may.
I just want to get to 11st 5lbs and I'm finding it so difficult. I pick at something everyday. Last year I managed 22 weeks without eating a single thing, I didn't cheat once.
I think I've got to a stage where I'm somewhat happy with the way I look and I keep eating :(
I want to use these 13 days up and then go to the chemist (they don't allow you to use shakes you already have)
How much could I lose in 13 days? With it being my first week again.
I find it really difficult because I don't see my boyfriend that much and when I do get to see him we always go out for a meal :(
I really need some help and motivation please guys, felt really disappointed with myself the past couple of days because I was 12st not so long a go and didn't have much to lose :( no idea what my weight is now. It's just so hard to get back on to it :( ugh. Rant over :) xxxxx

No it isnt because you think you may be happy with the wieght you are, thats obvious from your post.
Its a circle, continuouse circle that starts off wanting to lose weight, determination, low self asteem, im a failure, then give in.
I have been like this for so long, you get depressed, think your partner doesnt love you, you feel unloved and eat more, no matter how much you want to lose weight.

You have to be in the right frame of mind. Only you can lose the weight, it doesn't matter how you think others feel about you, its how you feel your self.

I went out to the shops and thought positive instead of negative, I looked at all the nice clothes I was going to get back into, keep that thought! How much do you want to lose weight, how much do you want to stay miserable. It finally clicked, it was up to me, so im taking one day at a time, you can do it too! You will be so much happier xx

Hi Ju, it can be tricky getting back on board. I am a returner every year since 2008 :rolleyes: I think that it's harder because you do look and feel better than you did before you started Lipotrim ( that affected me anyway) It is said that it is harder 2nd time around.Once you have a couple of days of 100% you will be ok. It will happen. You could lose well 10lb in the first few weeks :D Don't be scared, step on the scales, it may be the incentive you need ;) I hope you can do it hun.

Thank you both :)
I don't think I could step on the scales, Kay because I'm too scared :(
I do feel happier and comfortable with the way I look. I am annoyed that I've gone up a dress size but I started at a size 24 and I did lose 7 an a half stone. I'm just annoyed because I find it really difficult to stay on it. I'm going to my boyfriends next weekend and I don't know what to do about eating :( I'd like to start tomorrow and last until September. I want to get to 11stone 5 because I know 10st isn't realistic for me :(
Thanks again ladies xxxx

Wow Jujuberry, that's amazing that you lost 7 stone before - don't lose sight or be too hard on yourself. You've achieved loads already. You seem to have a healthy target in mind which is realistic to achieve.

I completely agree with lil me about being in the right frame of mind -if it's right in your head then no food is tempting enough to sway you from your goal.

I fell off plan big time last week, and realised it's because I expect too much of myself. I find myself planning to stay on LT for a certain amount of weeks/months, and in my head I have a set amount of weight I expect to lose in that time. I know nnow it's that expectation and pressure I place on myself that leads me to fail! I'm now trying to take one day at a time, and not to think too far ahead.

Don't be too hard on yourself - try to be 100% through the week, then by the time you see your boyfriend next weekend, you may find your tastebuds changed and determination is stronger to carry on.

Good luck hun xxx

Thank you all!
That's so true Kathie. Last time I set myself little goals. I would love to get to 11st before I start uni in September so that I have a lot more confidence. I started at 19st 8lbs and was very big and did lose a lot.
I just need to focus. It's only 11 weeks without food and I did it for 22 weeks last year :(
I will do it!
Thank god for minimins <3 xxx

Juju i could have written your post three years ago!! I went from a size 22/24 to a size 10/12 on Lipotrim back in 2008, when i met my boyfriend i had gone back up to a 14 (three years ago) and while i wanted to slim down into my skinniest clothes, i was relatively happy with how i looked so every attempt at LT was a failed one, i quickly went into a 16 early in the relationship because we ate together so often, going for drinks etc you know yourself. I really really regret not doing something about it then because it's a very slippery slope and now I've had a baby who is now one :) Im a size 18/20. You don't want this and it happens so easily. You've proven you have amazing determination from your first stint on LT so there's nothing stopping you this time around. Im back on LT now and i find this site and reading peoples diarys help a lot- especially if you pick someone with similar stats to yourself! But i will also say, as much as i love LT and it has obviously worked for you and me in the past, with your relationship etc just remember that there are other diets out there. I think slim and save looks brilliant and gives you a bit more wiggle room if eating out. There's also slimming world, two of my friends are losing lots of weight on this and look amazing.
You are not a failure until the day you give up so chin up!x x x

Don't give up Ju, you clearly have it in you to make LT work - 7 stone is amazing and you went 100% for 22 weeks! You should see things this time around as being the "easier" version of what you've already achieved! You can totally do it. Get yourself into the right frame of mind. Good luck ;) xxx

Ju Ju, you didn't want to step on the scales a few months back and then when you did it wasn't as bad as you thought!
Until you get on them you are going to torture yourself. You just need to get on them, face up to it and get back on it.
I don't mean to sound harsh but just weigh yourself in the morning and then get your LT head on and the next few weeks or however long it takes will just fly by x

*lesley* said:
Ju Ju, you didn't want to step on the scales a few months back and then when you did it wasn't as bad as you thought!
Until you get on them you are going to torture yourself. You just need to get on them, face up to it and get back on it.
I don't mean to sound harsh but just weigh yourself in the morning and then get your LT head on and the next few weeks or however long it takes will just fly by x

Completely agree Lesley! I managed last time :)
I just know if I step on them now and find out my weight which will slightly depress me, if then I don't manage to make it through my first week then I'll be even more annoyed with myself with knowing my weight and not being able to stick at it.
So I'm going to try and get these 13 days done then weigh myself so hopefully I'll have a nice surprise in two weeks that will keep me going for the other 9 weeks :)xx

Really don't know what I'd do without this site.
Thank you all so much. May need a lot of motivation through my first week hehe.
Nighty night girls, hugs xxx

Back