29 points to 26

boofle

Gold Member
Hi has anyone who was on 29 points and reduced to 26 found it more difficult i feel like i am always hungry and using more of my weeklies, where as when i was on 29 i could manage and not use weeklies, think i may go back to 29 what does anyone think lol x

Well you can eat your weeklies and not gain weight apparently!
So I guess if you spread them over the week!

I think I'd struggle on 26! As I love snacks!
I also like a big breakfast like cereal and toast and yoghurt! Lol! I'd not be able to on 26!

I am on 26 and I found it hard at first I was always hungry, but I stuck at it now for a couple of weeks and I am used to it I am honestly full on smaller meals now and I'm actually losing weight for the first time in a while which is nice just perceive with it and it will get easier, but if you are losing on 29 I would advise staying on that until your loses slow then gradually move down that way you won't be more inclined to binge

Ive been very hungry on 26pp and have to use all of my weeklies for a binge.

babybelle has given good advice, as it is getting a bit easier for me, but you have to pick good foods that will keep you fuller for longer ... bananas work really well for me..

xx

Thanks for all the advice will see what the scales say and decide, but do not like being hungry all the time i was never hungry on 29 lol x

Back