29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

It is surprising how many cals are in certain foods, which all add up so I too add everything, one of the reasons I like slim fast is because I only have to think about one meal, I also like if you keep snax and meal healthy that it's nutritionally balanced

yeah thats the same reason why i like slim fast. i was dropping my son to school then grazing all day long, having tea then having crisps or something equally as unhealthy for supper, every single night!! and i dont miss it really!

today while i walking up the stairs, i noticed i was doing it like a normal person and not some heaving panting great lump, like i used too!!! so a week or so of restricted calories has made a big difference already! and my partner said all my squidgy bits seem to be softer :) maybe TMI but still, its nice hes noticing!!

Well done, these are great achievements walking up the stairs easier is fantastic !
I also think the body gets squiggier, I know my tummy has, I suppose it's lost it's stuffing now lol.
Eating definitely becomes a habit, I started going to the shop every evening usually for milk or bread, and I'd buy hubbie and myself a bar of chocolate, then it increased to 2 bars, then it was the big share bags of M & Ms ( each) !!
I don't miss it either x

Sadly, I am a self-confessed chocoholic, and I do miss my chocolate fix. So I have a Freddo bar every day for 95 calories and that quitens the chocolate beast in me down very well - a huge improvement on the family sized bars of fruit and nut I used to eat before :eek:

Christ, when I think about the crap I used to just graze without even thinking about it , I am surprised I wasn't a lot fatter!

Annya said:
Sadly, I am a self-confessed chocoholic, and I do miss my chocolate fix. So I have a Freddo bar every day for 95 calories and that quitens the chocolate beast in me down very well - a huge improvement on the family sized bars of fruit and nut I used to eat before :eek:

Christ, when I think about the crap I used to just graze without even thinking about it , I am surprised I wasn't a lot fatter!

I am that fatter! It's horrid! I think about it too! I know it was only 2 weeks ago but still it's the past now! I would eat loads of crap and was never hungry and that's so bad!! Especially when it was TOM, I'd crave high fat things and just eat them all day long! I think because my TOM has just ended yesterday, and I didn't eat or crave one item of junk food, that is my biggest acheivement coz if I can be good in that week then I can be good in any week. I really think that's what the difference is with this diet. In the past I'd wait til Monday to start a diet, then I'd wait til after my period. But this time I just started it without thinking and now my new way of eating and losing weight is a habit :) :) :) I'm doing it!!!! If u knew me in rl you would be amazed by this!!! :)

I think us women are stronger than we give our selves credit for!
How many of us keep our families going?
I work as does my hubbie, granted a few hours a day more than me but when he gets home that's his day done, we do washing, ironing, cooking, shopping, taking care of the children taking care of hubbie!
I make sure the children eat healthily, and hubbie who is vegi and suffers diverticular disease ( similar to IBS) I walk the dog etc the list is endless.
We really must add ourselves into this list as its important we stay healthy.
Once we make the decision, we feel happier, and determined to do it.
Stay strong, I know we can do this x

I am that fatter! It's horrid! I think about it too! I know it was only 2 weeks ago but still it's the past now! I would eat loads of crap and was never hungry and that's so bad!! Especially when it was TOM, I'd crave high fat things and just eat them all day long! I think because my TOM has just ended yesterday, and I didn't eat or crave one item of junk food, that is my biggest acheivement coz if I can be good in that week then I can be good in any week. I really think that's what the difference is with this diet. In the past I'd wait til Monday to start a diet, then I'd wait til after my period. But this time I just started it without thinking and now my new way of eating and losing weight is a habit :) :) :) I'm doing it!!!! If u knew me in rl you would be amazed by this!!! :)

You go girl. And don't you put yourself down. You are doing something about it now, so don't look over your shoulder at the past because that woman has GONE now and is replaced by a stronger, more confident, more positive one who wants changes in her life and knows how to get them :bighug:

I've lost another pound :) that's 13 I've lost in about 10 days :) really looking forward to tea, tonight we are having grilled cooked breakfast , bacon sausage hash brown toast and beans as I don't like egg . 783 calories but with my shake for lunch and breakfast I still have 400 calories left :) also, getting a kitten today :) so excited!!!! X

Fantastic - one more pound and into the next stone zone for you - keep up the good work!

Annya said:
Fantastic - one more pound and into the next stone zone for you - keep up the good work!

Thank you :) as I'm weighing in kgs, I worked out I actually lost 1.7 lbs :) :) xx

Even better :D :D :D

yay i know :) cant wait to see the doc on tues and tell him ive lost a stone, coz im sure by then i will have! just had yummy tea of grilled bacon sausages beans and hashbrowns. really enjoyed it :)

ive planned all the tea meals for the coming week so there no chance of falling off the diet. got all the ingredients so got no excuse! turkey breast steaks are half price @ £1.49 for 3 in lidl today and tomorrow only, so got 3 packs and gonna get some more tomorrow. really low in fat and i use it like chicken so its versatile :)

Just popped in here after seeing you post on the Wemitts board.
Keep going strong and if you feel a bad day is coming come on here - it's helped me loads to stay on track.
I'm not doing Slimfast but wanted to say hello. :)

Toria 1 said:
Just popped in here after seeing you post on the Wemitts board.
Keep going strong and if you feel a bad day is coming come on here - it's helped me loads to stay on track.
I'm not doing Slimfast but wanted to say hello. :)

Thanks for coming over to say hi :) it's nice to have other people to talk to going through the same things!

I know. I keep reminding myself that I want to feel confident in myself and not ever have to buy size 24 ever ever ever again!

yeah it'll be nice to go shopping for smaller sizes :) keep trying to imagine myself as thin, but cant!! so looking forward to going into a shop and choosing something in a 'normal size' even like 18 or something, and not just ordering it online coz im too ashamed to go out and buy something!

Same here :)

omg i am stuffed after tea!! had a huge pile of broccoli, cauli, potatoes and carrots with turkey and stuffing, and couldnt finish it all!! am trying not to fall asleep on the sofa im so full!! i think my stomach has finally shrunk :) :) i doubt i'll eat anything tonight now!! still have 400+ cals left according to mfp but not gonna eat for the sake of it x

Hello :) Well done so far, thats a fantastic head start :D
Happy New Kitten too!! :)
What's your favourite shake?

It's strange isn't it, we had lunch at inlaws today and I had my usual size dinner, mother inlaw was very surprised I didn't manage to clear my plate as usuall but I just can't eat massive portions any more, and I used to go for seconds too and pudding !

Back