29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Hello :) Well done so far, thats a fantastic head start :D
Happy New Kitten too!! :)
What's your favourite shake?
my fave shake is banana ultra slim from tesco!
cafe latte - bleurgh!

meet pickle, 6 weeks old. slightly evil ;) but adorable non the less!! :

just put some of my fat clothes on ebay :) if i sell it all i'll have no choice but to lose weight coz i'll have nothing to wear!!

Gorgeous kitten!! Love the name too, Pickle! I'm allergic to cats, but they are adorable!
The banana is good... I haven't tried the cafe latte one, I'm not a coffee lover so don't want to invest in a huge tub incase I don't like it! If I find a ready-made one in a latte, I might give it ago. I prefer the Ultraslim ones to the Slimfast, they seem more filling. And definitely recommend the strawberry and the vanilla ones. I make the vanilla one up with a little less milk. It goes all thick & frothy and I eat it with a spoon, feels like icecream haha! :)
Anyway, I'll stop babbling now lol

Good idea on the ebay selling. Great motivation to keep going, well done you :)

Well we have 5 cats now, Coral, Hershey, Robbie, Noodle and Pickle! That's my limit :)

Yeah I find the ultra slim goes really frothy and thick, love it!

supervixen* said:
You seem to be getting on really well, well done! Its such a good feeling when you see results isnt it :D

Thank you :) I feel so positive about it this time! Don't know why though! but I'm so happy I'm losing weight! No food beats the feeling of weightloss!

My partner had a chicken burger thing just now for his supper , and he and my son had bacon for breakfast, and I resisted!! Would never have done that before! X

toxicsgrl said:
Well we have 5 cats now, Coral, Hershey, Robbie, Noodle and Pickle! That's my limit :)

Yeah I find the ultra slim goes really frothy and thick, love it!

What's your name
On eBay? Xx

lancsgirl said:
What's your name
On eBay? Xx

Loooooooooobylou (there should be 10 o's in the first bit so if it doesn't work then it's coz it's early and I haven't counted them properly!)

Wasn't gonna use eBay again after having problems with non payers , eBay seem to look after buyers and not sellers :/ but as we needed the money for kitten things I thought i'd list some stuff.

Will have a look! We have just bought a kitten too little
Black and white boy bailey, always had dogs before but thought we'd try a different animal and he's settled in well it's his first injection tomorrow night! I'm more nervous for him!

Will have a look! We have just bought a kitten too little
Black and white boy bailey, always had dogs before but thought we'd try a different animal and he's settled in well it's his first injection tomorrow night! I'm more nervous for him!

aww cute :) i love cats, am i bit mad on them. pickle has brought fleas though :( and she doesnt weigh enough (how ironic on this forum!) for any treatment apart from frontline spray so im taking her to the vets on thursday. have had to buy loads of flea stuff for the house too which is uber expensive but dont want the other cats getting fleas too. argh, money all the time. thank god im eating less and not buying takeaways all the time. gonna try and get some more stuff on ebay too :)

Am now down to 28st 7lbs :) started at 29st 7lbs. So pleased to be out of the 29s! Was determined not to be in the 30s!
I went to sw once and hated it and was 24st there so very very much looking forward to getting to 23 stone! I am aiming for a total of 3 stone loss by sept 7th as it's my sister wedding. Then a total loss of 6 stone by Xmas and 8 stone by feb 4th which will be my 30th bday! :)

Hi Toxicsgrl,

Hope you don't mind but I will be following your diary! I don't have as much weight to lose but am on day two of my journey and your positivity is giving me strength! Am not on slimfast am following an exante diet but am trying to lose a lot of weight put on from depression! Very hard to try and lose weight and straighten your head out at the same time!!!

Will keep following you and see how you're getting on!

Sarah x

toxicsgrl said:
Am now down to 28st 7lbs :) started at 29st 7lbs. So pleased to be out of the 29s! Was determined not to be in the 30s!
I went to sw once and hated it and was 24st there so very very much looking forward to getting to 23 stone! I am aiming for a total of 3 stone loss by sept 7th as it's my sister wedding. Then a total loss of 6 stone by Xmas and 8 stone by feb 4th which will be my 30th bday! :)

That's ace, great result well done :) x

Hi Toxicsgrl,

Hope you don't mind but I will be following your diary! I don't have as much weight to lose but am on day two of my journey and your positivity is giving me strength! Am not on slimfast am following an exante diet but am trying to lose a lot of weight put on from depression! Very hard to try and lose weight and straighten your head out at the same time!!!

Will keep following you and see how you're getting on!

Sarah x

hi sarah, of course you can follow it! im not too regular with updating but i will try. my names louise btw, and im not that toxic :p

i weighed twice today, this morning i had lost a total of 6.4kg, and now i have lost a total of 7.4 :) which is 16lbs!

so happy! can sort of see it on my tummy too. doesnt stick out as much and clothes are feeling a teeny tiny bit looser!

i know what you mean about trying to do something positive for yourself when you are depressed. i am still depressed and i think i always will be. i have nothing left to be depressed about since leaving my husband, as he was the main cause of it, but i think now its the imbalance im left with which affects me in waves. i was on citalopram for years but stopped before starting this diet and i havent missed them at all. seeing the numbers go down and feeling lighter and healthier is enough to give me a boost and keep me going.

sometimes i get grouchy and feel like its all too much but its ok. i just tell myself theres nothing to be down about, no reason to be stressed, and it seems to pass fairly quickly.
i no longer comfort eat, i was doing it so much all day everyday, and thats why i got to 29 stone. awful horrible disgusting. but now im shedding the weight it no longer bothers me! i told my OH that he better make the most of my curves coz they'll be long gone in a couple of years!

its nice my little life is inspiring someone else! when i have had more of a loss, i will try to be brave enough to put photos up. bearing in mind i look like a huge fat hippo in a halter neck in my before pic! so im just warning everyone :p but i wont put it on for another few months yet so that theres a noticeable difference!

good luck with your weightloss, i look forward to seeing how you're getting on too :)

louise xx

Just did my first proper 10 mins of exercise. As its raining I did marching on the spot and walking round the house and 3 wall push ups. Am sweating a little bit but not too bad. My back is a bit sore but I'll take some tabs. Gonna do 10 mins tomorrow and Saturday then up it to 15 for 3 days. Maybe get outside and do a longer walk. Want to start pushing myself and getting this weight off so I can get fitter :)

Just did my first proper 10 mins of exercise. As its raining I did marching on the spot and walking round the house and 3 wall push ups. Am sweating a little bit but not too bad. My back is a bit sore but I'll take some tabs. Gonna do 10 mins tomorrow and Saturday then up it to 15 for 3 days. Maybe get outside and do a longer walk. Want to start pushing myself and getting this weight off so I can get fitter :)
Well done on the exercise front, I'm trying to incorporate being more active into my daily routine, I'm moving more but a little apprehensive about any formal public exercise but I'm committed to this healthier eating and need the entire package of diet and fitness to maximise weight loss! Swimming it is next week fo me at a really, really quiet time of day! Promised myself at 17st I'm going to try one session with a personal trainer - eek!

I'd love to be able to go swimming. I love being in the water but no way would I appear in public in a swimming costume! I just wish I had a friend who had a swimming pool! I'd be in it everynight! X

Ooooh exciting :) decided I want an exercise bike so put a wanted ad on freecycle and just got offered one and another exercise machine :) not sure what the other one is but it's free and it'll be a laugh to try it out! Cool :) I love free things!! X

Back