29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

That's brilliant Lou. You should write a book.
Thank you :)

That's the 4th one I've done now, I've had a great response. People saying the same as you, and I'm considering it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well eBay removed my listing coz I was apparently selling human body parts....

So I will be starting a blog... Watch this space :) x

Lou, I read your post about the diet buddy app. It is a brilliant idea and I am glad you are getting great support. I have to say I got a little choked up as I read. You write very well and the sprinkle of humour about something so personal and difficult is just wonderful. As another poster said you should consider writing a book or for a magazine column. I know we see many many programmes on weight, overweight eg. Super Size v Skinny, Biggest loser and probably many pieces on shows like This morning, Day break etc. However, I could see a place for a book written by a real person, with a real life an extra - ordinary person. Non a celeb such as Pauline Quirke, or Fern Britton or India Knight a Times journalist who wrote an Idiot;'s guide to weight loss or the beauty writer who wrote 101 thing to do before you diet. Documenting your days of highs and lows on your journey, would be amazing and such a support to others. I think you are pretty amazing! x

STS for me. Had lost up until Friday but the TOTM. And it's a bad one :/. Shpuld hopefully have a good loss next week :)

Loved the eBay ad/blog!! Ill be an avid reader :) x

Loved the eBay ad/blog!! Ill be an avid reader :) x

Brill :) it's nice to hear nice things about something I've done.

I'll inbox you xx

Morning Lou, A sts is fine and given you are on TOTM it plays havoc with weighing as you know! Have a great start to the week. X

messaged u back hun xx

I'm back on it today. Well, yesterday. I had fruit and fibre, a vege burger and salad and a chicken dinner with loads of veg.

Today I've had one piece of toast, and I will have a ham salad roll and a bag of crisps for lunch. For tea we are having LM sausages with wedges and beans. I'll have salad with mine.

X

So after a good week, and the end of the TOTM bloat I am 5.5lb down. I have gained from my few weeks of badness but it feels great to be on the way down again. I'm defo back in the swing of things. Haven't been eating in the evenings and I've been drinking quite a lot of water.

Hi Hun, I have just started my journey, and reading diaries like your are inspirational, well done on your weight-loss so far you are doing great. xxxx

Hi Hun, I have just started my journey, and reading diaries like your are inspirational, well done on your weight-loss so far you are doing great. xxxx

Thank you jules :) it's been up and down for me lately but I am forcing myself back into it.

How much have you got to lose? What's your plan? X

You look like you are doing great hun, everyone's allowed a bit of a blip ( I know i will) is just as long as you get carry on again :)

My plan at the mo is 1700 cals a day I have 11 1/2 stone to loose (Just goggled it its 74.3 kg) I don't do exercise at the mo, other than walk with whoever is looking after me and my little boy-I have carers as cant be on my own at the mo, but i am hoping to join a gym in the near future If it can be sorted.

As have just started sitting at 1700 cals but may tweak this if I don't loose on it.

how many cals are you on hun?

xxxx

Back