29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

You look like you are doing great hun, everyone's allowed a bit of a blip ( I know i will) is just as long as you get carry on again :)

My plan at the mo is 1700 cals a day I have 11 1/2 stone to loose (Just goggled it its 74.3 kg) I don't do exercise at the mo, other than walk with whoever is looking after me and my little boy-I have carers as cant be on my own at the mo, but i am hoping to join a gym in the near future If it can be sorted.

As have just started sitting at 1700 cals but may tweak this if I don't loose on it.

how many cals are you on hun?

xxxx

Well according to mfp I should be having 2100 to lose 2 lb a week but I'm having between 1200 and 1800, depending on the day, or what I'm doing etc.

A great workout for doing at home is Leslie sansone, search on YouTube for Leslie sansone 1 mile walk, it's about 15 mins.. It's not too hard and after you do it you'll be glad you did. Give it a go :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun will goggle it, have a good day.

xxxx

Thanks hun will goggle it, have a good day.

xxxx

Thanks you too :)

I just did the one mile walk myself after telling you about it. My ears are sweating!!! But I burned 310 cals and my bum cheeks are throbbing :D xx

So after a good week, and the end of the TOTM bloat I am 5.5lb down. I have gained from my few weeks of badness but it feels great to be on the way down again. I'm defo back in the swing of things. Haven't been eating in the evenings and I've been drinking quite a lot of water.

Woohoo well done Lou. Great loss.

10 April was the fated 100 days!! I got my goal so thank you so much for putting that challenge in place. I wasn't 100% but it kept me focused. XX

You look like you are doing great hun, everyone's allowed a bit of a blip ( I know i will) is just as long as you get carry on again :)

My plan at the mo is 1700 cals a day I have 11 1/2 stone to loose (Just goggled it its 74.3 kg) I don't do exercise at the mo, other than walk with whoever is looking after me and my little boy-I have carers as cant be on my own at the mo, but i am hoping to join a gym in the near future If it can be sorted.

As have just started sitting at 1700 cals but may tweak this if I don't loose on it.

how many cals are you on hun?

xxxx

Congrats on starting jules and all the best for your journey. Minimins is great and has been instrumental in keeping me going so you're in the right place.

Well done!! I failed miserably at that challenge. Life most definitely got in the way but I've worked through it finally. I'm so glad someone got something out of it!! :) xx

Thanks you too :)

I just did the one mile walk myself after telling you about it. My ears are sweating!!! But I burned 310 cals and my bum cheeks are throbbing :D xx

Well done Hun :) your comment on my ears are sweating made me laugh :) Hehe

I swear I must have burn some cals today running up and down the stairs after a poorly 13 month old, who has just had his MMR :(

What do you use to tell you how many cals you have burn hun?

:553::happy096: 2 Dress size is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G achievement, YOU should be so proud of yourself .

xxxx

Congrats on starting jules and all the best for your journey. Minimins is great and has been instrumental in keeping me going so you're in the right place.

Thank you, i think it will keep me on track too, well done on your weighloss so far.

Toxicgrl, sorry to post all over your Diary, I don't know how to multi quote. Sorry! xxxx

Thank you, i think it will keep me on track too, well done on your weighloss so far.

Toxicgrl, sorry to post all over your Diary, I don't know how to multi quote. Sorry! xxxx

You carry on :) I don't know how to multi quote either!

I use mfp to track calories eaten and burned.

I have a 13 month old niece ( and an 11 year old son ) so when I look after her I too am chasing her round like a loon since she discovered walking!! It's all exercise :) x

I've got all these tops in my watch list on eBay abd I really like them but they are gonna be too big for me. It's good coz it means I'm shrinking but annoying coz the ones I really like aren't in a size 28. Humph.

New clothes!!!! In 2 sizes less than I was :))))) wooooo!! :) x

Brilliant!!!!! Great stuff hun! Keep at it :) x

It feel great to order a 28 and not a 32 :) some size 28 clothes fit me and some don't, but I don't care, I'm just glad my 32s are giant on me. My friend said I looked huge in my 32 cardigan - I was like, yeah -thanks.... Lol I have gone through my knicker draw and get rid of all the ones that hang off my hips or are like cheese wire that I bought for show :D I also came across some bars that haven't fitted me for years and they will nicely for the future :) my boobs are HUGE and they don't seem to be going down but my back size is :) it's a family thing, my mum and nan on my dads side had larger than life boobs too! Joes happy :D I'm having my niece today and if her mum remembers her buggy I'll be taking her for a walk as the weathers good today. It'll be a nice distraction to have her with me. She has just started walking so I can let her toddle and I'll stroll behind for a bit when I need a rest :) Have a good week readers and inputters xxx

It's so satisfying when clothes are too big. Mine are only just starting to get baggy but I'm so pleased! Better save some £s for shopping (although do have some previous slimmer things in the loft!)

It's so satisfying when clothes are too big. Mine are only just starting to get baggy but I'm so pleased! Better save some £s for shopping (although do have some previous slimmer things in the loft!)

It's great :) but I know what you mean about money. I've got loads to lose as you know, so I don't wanna buy too much coz it's not going to last me. I can resell on Ebay but I'll lose money. I guess the 28s can see me through 26 and perhaps 24... God I'll be so happy to even be a 20 :) I can't wait!!!

Xx

Argh I'm so hungry today :(

I had breakfast, toast and marmite and a cuppa tea but now I'm starving :/ it's only 9:30. Its going to be a loooong day.

Hate those sort of days. Big pot of veg or onion soup is the best way for me to munch through a day like that (just stay well clear of the bread with it) or sometimes give in and eat but I make it something with lots of good protein and fats - fills me up - and a high cal day now and again helps to boost the metabolism again.
And it's nearly teatime now (sort of).

Hate those sort of days. Big pot of veg or onion soup is the best way for me to munch through a day like that (just stay well clear of the bread with it) or sometimes give in and eat but I make it something with lots of good protein and fats - fills me up - and a high cal day now and again helps to boost the metabolism again.
And it's nearly teatime now (sort of).

I had a high cal day yesterday so wanted a lower one today. I made it through the day though :) I had a pitta with coleslaw and one bit of cheese broken up into it and a cup of tea for lunch. Now I'm making tea and I can't wait to eat it!! Hurry up OH and come home :) x

Just reading that amount of food willpower made me hungry!

It was hard but I know it's going to be worth it in the end.

Taking it one meal at a time!

X

Back