29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

ooooooooooooooooh i still havent weighed this week, im not going to until next friday, but today ive noticec again that my clothes are looser and people are saying they can see i have lost weight on my face :)

i have a long line top that comes halfway down the thigh, and before i started this diet, it used to cling to my tummy, now it just goes straight down to my thigh :) and and and!!! my denim skirt that used to be tight round my legs is loose and kinda flowing :) :)

im dying to weigh but joes hidden my scales on my request, so im super hoping i see a fab loss next week :)

im doing leslie sansone everyother day and drinking loads of water especially on those days. feeling all positive about it :)

Lots of positives, nice to see you doing well :)
Good idea on hiding the scales!!
And yay to all the exercise, very proud of you!!! :) x

Looking forward to weighing tomorrow :)
I'm having a low cal day today so had a slimfast rather than a tesco one and I've noticed the sf ones aren't thick at all. The tesco ones whisk up really thick which keeps me fuller between meals.
Will have a shake for lunch too and a salad with some grilled bacon and some cheese sprinkled over for protein. Will be drinking plenty of water today too :) wish me luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck - but I am sure you aren't going to need it as you have been so good!

I also weigh in tomorrow, but not as positive as you I'm afraid :rolleyes: I certainly don't feel any thinner, indeed I think I might be retaining water again because of upping the anti with the exercise. Still, as close to target as I am now, I knew these last few pounds weren't going to be easy ones! TBH I would be happy with a STS :)

I am considering taking my weigh ins out to a fortnight or even a month now, as seeing little or no results weekly is getting me down - can I stand the anticipation though??? :8855:

Well I've not weighed for 10 days and it's been hell! But i think it's helped me to try harder to make sure I see a loss. I'll be happy with a pound off! Anything off is fine with me! I'm never giving up so even if it comes off slowly it'll all count in the end. Good luck for you :) xx

Such a fab attitude toxicsgirl :) I think I need to hide my scales...spose it's not the same if I hide them though haha. Iv only been on plan 2 days and weighed already...not good!

I was so bad at interval weighing and mithering about it that my neighbour now has my scales and she is under strcit instructions to let me use them once a week on a Friday morning!

I'll pass by tomorrow morning Lou and we can share losses (hopefully for me - definitely for you ;))

Looking good for weigh in on friday :) it's the holy grail for me to get under 180 so I'm
Gonna diet like mad today and tomorrow! :) how's everyone else doing? X

Last edited:
Im sticking at the moment but will get shifting again soon no doubt, need maybe to up the water again as I have been a little slack of late. Still determined to be thin for my birthday next June :)

Looking good for weigh in on friday :) it's the holy grail for me to get under 180 so I'm
Gonna diet like mad today and tomorrow! :) how's everyone else doing? X

Good luck i'm sure you've done great! Cant wait to see your next post :)

H xx

Auburn said:
I cant believe it's nearly the end of another week!!
Looking forward to your WI tomorrow?? :D

Not now my periods started!! Although it doesn't seem that long ago that I had the last one! Doubt I'll weigh tomorrow, coz I always put on at this time and it gets me down. Will seenin the morning.
Tell you what though, going 1 week between weigh ins seems like nothing after doing 10 days last time!! Xx

Auburn said:
Woohoo, a step in the right direction Lou!x

I suppose! I may weigh again on Monday when my colds gone and TOTM is ending.
Still not under 180 but should be next week :) fingers crossed! Xx

Well done. It's all in the right direction. Xx

Hi there sweetie. I am just popping on to say I am OK & sorry for not being around for the past 10 days. A car hit a telegraph pole up the road 10 days ago and BT only just fixed it today so no phone and no Internet access :(

Not great on the weight loss front for the past couple of weeks for various reasons and I've gained 3lbs, but I am back on it now!

Fab to see you are doing so well - I am so proud of you :D

Thanks annya. I'm trudging along, losing here and there! It'll mount up to 2 stone soon :) ok
Sure you'll start losing soon too xx

Weigh in tomorrow. Thought my TOTM was last week but its this week so I'll be weighing smack bang in the middle of it. I think I've put on a pound so it'll be good even if I just STS.

Good luck for everyone else tomorrow :) xx

Back