29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

toxicsgrl said:
I woke up and I weighed and I haven't lost much considering I've been so bloody hungry and i don't think I'm gonna make my goal so im having toast and marmite for my breakfast like a rebel coz I need foooood!!!
If i don't make my goal I will be very annoyed but I will not give up. Going to have a light tea and hope hope hope I weigh less tomorrow! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My mindset has changed. I will not be annoyed if I don't make my goal. I will be happy with whatever comes off because it's all in the right direction :) x

Good on you girlie :D

2.2 lb off this week. Not quite what I was aiming for but im still happy :)

I've been hungry all week so I really do think I didn't eat enough so I'm upping my cals again. X

Went out for a walk to the park with my niece in her buggy and it was really cold. Was fab :) this means I can go walking and not be boiling when I do it! I love winter! X

Same here - did another nice forest hike with Lily today and wasn't sweating cobs like I usually do :D A right sweaty Betty me!

I haven't had a headache for a while, those bad ones I was getting until
Yesterday when I had a cupcake and I have had a massive headache ever since. I haven't had any sugar for ages until yesterday so now I think it's triggered by sugar which is really weird!
Has anyone else had this? X

still suffering with headaches and been craving carbs :/ gave in and had some cheese on toast today. making pork cacciatore with garlic and rosemary roast potatoes for tea :) that should fill me up nicely.

not expecting much of a loss on friday this week as had a bad weekend eating nonsense. was in far too much pain with my head to cook or plan food so on friday we had chinese and then nothing particularly healthy over the weekend.

i had such a hard week hunger wise last week that its nice to just be a bit more relaxed about what im eating this week. if it means i dont lose then im ok with that.

another thing, i have completed another of my mini goals! i didnt realise! i have lost 35 lbs, 16.1 kg, which i didnt know was 2.5 stone! im hoping to get that to 3 stone by the end of november!

Way to go Lou!!!!!!!!!!

I'm never having sugar ever again!! One cupcake = 4 days of headaches (so far) !

I'm already mourning mince pies and Christmas cake :( I love mince pies and make batches and batches every year at Christmas. Humph!

I have found a recipe for sugar free light ones online so I will defo be trying them! It's using filo pastry which I really like so looking forward to them with sugar free custard!

I'll post the recipe here when I get on the laptop.

Tea was delicious! Really tasty! I didn't have any Cajun seasoning so googled how to make my own and found that I had all the ingredients so I now have my own pot of Cajun spice mix :)

The meal is only 445 cals I think, I had a big bowlful which I worked out to be about 600 cals which is just right for me :) filled me right up! X

I have hurt my back again. Stepped out the shower and all of a sudden my lower back just gave in and haven't been able to move since :( i doubt I'll be able to weigh tomorrow coz standing up is very painful. Hope everyone else has had a good week! X

Oh no! Hope you are on the mend soon. Backs are a b*tch :(

Oh no Louise! Hope your okay soon hun, just stick with the healthy eating and you'll get a nice surprise next wi xx

Sorry to hear your back is giving you grief.... Im the same recently, but its finally easing off now..
here's to a good week ahead for you xx

It's great to see someone so motivated on this plan, I think you are an inspiration to others. I would like to reach my goal weight by mid march, so a similar time to yours, i think getting to christmas will be a big achievement, and then through those few winter months, and then the summer could be enjoyed with much slimmer bodies hopefully!

Angelus7 said:
It's great to see someone so motivated on this plan, I think you are an inspiration to others. I would like to reach my goal weight by mid march, so a similar time to yours, i think getting to christmas will be a big achievement, and then through those few winter months, and then the summer could be enjoyed with much slimmer bodies hopefully!

Thank you!

At the moment it's hard to be dedicated when my body giving me so much pain with my back and these headaches :( I don't know if i'll lose this week but I'm still not gonna give up.
It's going to take me longer than next summer but I know I will hopefully be about 10 stone slimmer by then which will make a huge difference!
If I can inspire one person then that's fab :) if I can do it then anyone can!! X

I had a weigh and haven't lost since last weigh in. But, it is TOTM And I'm on multiple tablets that may be making me hold water coz I'm
Feeling a bit bloated so I'm hoping next week I can get back on track. I'm not eating anything bad at all, but feeling so poorly I'm relying on Joe to cook and the only thing he really knows how to cook Is roast chicken, toad in the hole and 'oven food' (nuggets, waffles, pizza etc) . Bless him though, he made a lovely dinner last night. Roast chicken with mash pot, mash swede and carrot, cabbage and gravy. It was nice easy soft food and my body was crying out for veg.
I'm feeling a bit better today so I'm going to attempt a meal later but not sure what yet. I've had oats so good granola for breakfast and it was ok actually. No sugar in it and about 250 cals with skim milk. Pricey though but I'm going to stock up when it's on offer.

half a pound off this week. im suprised i even lost that after the horrendous fortnight ive had. TOTM and headaches and back pain bla bla bla.
Its spurred me on though, and i want to get a good loss next week. at least 2 lb. im not having a high weekend, im just going to keep going til next friday. wanna get to 3 stone by the end of the month, so need to lose another 6 lbs.

i have discovered granola! ive been buying this stuff.. The Oats-So-Good Co Cranberry& Apricot Granola - Groceries - Tesco Groceries as its on offer. its quite high cal, well 50 g plus skimmed milk is 300 cals and 50g doesnt look like much but its actually quite filling and keeps me going til lunch time.

ive been having tesco pea and ham soup for lunch and its yummy! a whole tin is 190 cals and i have it with a piece of dry brown toast, or 3 chunks of cheese.

for tea tonight im doing my famous chorizo and bean stew :) its cold here so im going to cook it in the cooker so its hot and and ready to eat for when joe gets home from work.

heres to a good loss next week :) xx

Back