2am and thinking about mcdonalds

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by temmytango, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    GOT BACK FROM WORK AT 1.45 AM AND HERE I AM SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER AND THINKING ABOUT MCDONALDS CHICKEN LEGEND AND POTATO WEDGES. ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ON THIS DIET I AM NOT HUNGRY, JUST CRAVING FOOD. OOH GOD! SLEEP ISNT COMING! :sigh: I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Lmao! I was awake with my bloody back at about 4am so popped on to read n then saw this.... was thinking about chips n bbq sauce or a chicken wrap for an hour n getting cross with myself for not sleeping! Hope u managed to get some sleep :) x

4. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
  5. dudley

dudley Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.75%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    Hope you resisted the urge at 2am, never mind McDonalds I long for all the fresh tasting flavours of a chicken salad - sweetcorn, sweet red romano peppers, spring onions, crushed fresh garlic, basil, mixed leaf salad and balsamic vinegar.
    It crushes me to make this for my husband and little boy and not eat it. (I keep getting fat because of all of the bad stuff I have in my press that I am not buying)

6. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thank you girls, i made it through the night and didnt binge but woke up far too early. wl go back to bed after my green tea cuppa. am on nights again and only God knows what i wl think about tonite. am just kind of weak and light headed but i wont be taking my purse to work so wont be tempted to drive into mcdonalds. thanks

7. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    It was always bananas that i craved and when i had one it was divine:) but ur doing well so dont give up chick :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.