2am and thinking about mcdonalds

temmytango

GOT BACK FROM WORK AT 1.45 AM AND HERE I AM SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER AND THINKING ABOUT MCDONALDS CHICKEN LEGEND AND POTATO WEDGES. ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ON THIS DIET I AM NOT HUNGRY, JUST CRAVING FOOD. OOH GOD! SLEEP ISNT COMING! :sigh: I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW?

Lmao! I was awake with my bloody back at about 4am so popped on to read n then saw this.... was thinking about chips n bbq sauce or a chicken wrap for an hour n getting cross with myself for not sleeping! Hope u managed to get some sleep :) x

Hope you resisted the urge at 2am, never mind McDonalds I long for all the fresh tasting flavours of a chicken salad - sweetcorn, sweet red romano peppers, spring onions, crushed fresh garlic, basil, mixed leaf salad and balsamic vinegar.
It crushes me to make this for my husband and little boy and not eat it. (I keep getting fat because of all of the bad stuff I have in my press that I am not buying)

thank you girls, i made it through the night and didnt binge but woke up far too early. wl go back to bed after my green tea cuppa. am on nights again and only God knows what i wl think about tonite. am just kind of weak and light headed but i wont be taking my purse to work so wont be tempted to drive into mcdonalds. thanks

It was always bananas that i craved and when i had one it was divine:) but ur doing well so dont give up chick :)

Back