2lb Challenge - February 1st 2015

Darcys Mummy

Silver Member
This one is a short one as I fell off the wagon...oops. But my one year anniversary with SW is on the first of February so I am going to do this quick 2lb challenge from now until then which will actually end on the 30th January which is my last weigh in before Feb 1st. I actually got back on the SW wagon on new years day and I had a whopping 17lb gain there's no one to blame but me and I assure you the food I ate was not worth the gain. I obviously have my stats to the left but I will tell you my starting weight at the beginning of this challenge to shame myself.

I weighed in on new years day at 20st 1.5lbs.

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

So I am hoping for an 8lb loss on this challenge but tbh I want 8.5lbs to get myself back to 3st loss by my 1st year anniversary. Fingers crossed. I am so eager to weigh in.

Good luck! I had a big gain too so I know how you feel, trying to lose at least 10 pounds over the next 3 weigh ins, but hopefully 12 pounds!

Good luck! I had a big gain too so I know how you feel, trying to lose at least 10 pounds over the next 3 weigh ins, but hopefully 12 pounds!

Getting that gain off feels amazing it feels like a fresh start I can't wait to get back to that point because right now it just feels like I'm repeating myself because I've already done this and already lost this lol but we'll both get there no doubt. Good luck with your loss this month hun x

Sorry for late post I had to nip into work this morning and only just got around to sitting at my computer. So...weigh in.

I woke up got on the scales, got off the scales, got on the scales...this went on for about an hour and after an hour I decided the reading on the scales must be right so my official weigh in this week is...

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

I was in such disbelief I had to keep checking this means I have lost over half my 17lb gain, I have reclaimed my 2.5st & 3st award and I have exceeded my January goal of 8.5lbs to reclaim my 3st award bk by my first SW anniversary on February 1st so yeah I'm pretty damn chuffed lol I had prepared myself for a maintain as I hadn't done body magic, drank enough water, drank any green tea and I slipped up with my healthy extras this week but apparently I did something right so YAY ME!! I am a little nervous that this big loss will mean a maintain or small loss next week but tbh how can I complain even if I do maintain next week. This also is the biggest loss I have ever had on SW including first week weigh ins.

Good day today...

Week 1: -9lbs (Challenge Completed)
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

Going to continue with this challenge and just rest my goal I am now 6.5lbs off my 3.5st and 7lbs a new stone bracket so I am going to aim for one of those 2 amounts I don't care which.

Onwards and Downwards

I am so delighted for you. Well done! I would love a loss like that! Biggest I've ever had was 6lbs I think.

Thanks and that was biggest loss I've had upto now biggest I've had is 5.5lbs this is why I had to keep checking because I've heard of these people having these losses but never witnessed it myself lol now I have lol

Sts for me so happy with that cos after an emotionally challenging week and not being 100% on plan I thought I might have undone last weeks loss so I am really happy with a sts its like last week never happened and I can start over as of right now.

Back