2lbs up and still feeling poo.. but back on the Emski Express Woo Woo

emski

Gold Member
Im up 2lbs and still feeling like poo.. I know I should be on plan but Im not.. No one here to look after me and cos I have no energy I am just grabbing stuff... like white bread.. ahhhhh phooeeeey :sigh:

Come on Ems... Easier said than done but you gotta think of your dress and you being all happy n comfy :) Come on gal

Hope ya feel better asap
x

Ok - so how did our conversation go yesterday? Something along the lines of 2lb gain would be Ok, and be back on track again today so the number wouldn't get any higher for next week................???? you can do it, go and try that dress on again to see what it looks like....

Sorry you are still feeling ill Ems.

But you can step away from the bread now :D Have you got any of those green frozen meals left?

I have been so bad! Yesterday I ate everything that was wrong! It's weigh in today so I am hoping that I may have got away with it!

I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy Emski.....
You give such fantastic support and encouragement to everyone else on here and in your team - try and save some for yourself.....
A two pounds gain is easily reversed...but if you're not careful that 2lb can turn into 4..... :(.

Come on teamy....get back on board with us - you know you want to;)

This morning has been scrapped as I have been really rubbish.. will stay out of kitchen for the rest of the day.. I have some of the meals left in the freezer.. I just dont fancy them at all.. I know all the things to do etc etc.. Im just being lazy, grumpy and poorly.. dont feel sorry for me!!! kick my ass but gently cos I really hurt from the waist down.

Boot - Arse - gentle kick. Hope that wasn't too painful. You know what to do so I know you will be back to it as soon as you can. XX

Get some ready made salad bowls into the fridge, they'd be quick to grab and keep things on track :)

Also...you must stop feeling poo....or you'll end up with dirty hands:giggle:

come on emski you where the 1 the other day saying you didnt want us to dilly dallying around any more..so come on get your motivation back honey GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

Ok.. I drew the line under the last few days as we do... and this pm I dragged my ass back onto the emski express to slimsville woo woo!!!

This afternoon I decided to have smash mash, leek and cheese cake.. see recipe thread.. with a tin of tesco spaghetti hoops with mini sausages.. 2 syns on a green day apparently .. a breakaway biscuit.. 5.5 syns and a cadbury highlight another 2 syns

so 9.5 syns and back on track

Back