2meals 1 diet 1 not

My OH gets what he's given - and loves it. I had cries of 'More SW chips plleaaaase' the other week - I had to go chop up another couple of spuds, par boil and whack them in the oven for His Lazyness!

My OH does most of the cooking, so we have always eaten from scratch.
I just tell him what to cook and he cooks it now, I secretly think he loves me being on SW as he can try out new recipies lol
My son gets what he's given (the same as us) and if he dont eat it he dont get anything else, but he's always had a healthy appitite so we have no worries there, if I know he really doesnt like soemthing then I wont cook it for him.

With doing EE I don't have any problems with just cooking 1 meal for all. Its all low fat/sugar or fat/sugar free anyway and as all our food is fresh meat/fish and veg its got to be healthier for everyone in the long run. If they just don't like the meal then tough, they go hungry I don't take prisoners in my house over meals, never have done even when kids were little lol. Fortunately my cooking is not bad and I think I've only had about 2 meals which were inedible and we resorted to chippie. I work on the basis if they are hungry enough then they will eat anything lol. xx

Everyone in our house gets the same. Occasionally we might get my eldest son's out of the plan before we make it too spicy as he doesn't eat it, but other then that its all the same. Sometimes husband has extra of something, a large portion (i.e more meat if i am on a green day) or have an extra side. SW is healthy eating for everyone anyway so it's better for them in the long run, and saves my sanity!

Have you thought about cooking EE for you both?

You can have stuff like Steak and Chips on that and what man doesnt like Steak and chips?!?! lol :p

Plus you could make pasta bakes, lasagne, Egg and SW chips and he probably would never know the difference unless you told him.

Back