2nd Attempt

shyvon

Did Lipotrim on and off from Feb till June and lost 2 and a half stone. Came off for holidays birthday and just general life. Have now decided to give it another go as nothing else working so need another chunk off.

On a plus note I have managed to keep the 2 and half stone off so goes to show I can make the right choices.

So day one today and so far all is going ok but just struggling with the water a bit only just getting to the end of my first litre but will start on litre 2 soon and keep plodding on.

Well done love! I am just starting again and put a little weight back on but not much. I have lost 3 stone and think another two would be great.
Good luck hunni x

Hi shyvon :)

Congratulations for losing so much the first time and an even bigger CONGRATULATIONS for keeping it off! :) Well done for having another go as well. I struggle with drinking so much water as well. So much so that I actually go and get glasses of water at particular times during the day, or I'd never drink anything. :/

I hope you have a good week and good luck for your first weigh-in. :)

Hi shyvon! Well done for keeping the weight off! Can I ask how you kept it off? I'm refeeding in a couple of weeks and am worried I'll put it back on!

Back