2nd Attempt

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi
I am off to see the pharmacist at 12:30 (30 mins) to sign up again for the program.
I tried it last year and unfortunately only lasted two days. The pharmacist, unfortunately, wasnt particularly friendly and wasnt very positive about the program, so I just kinda let it slip. Oh, and I struggled with the shakes as I dont like milky drinks!
All said and done, I have found another pharmacist and had a long chat with her on the phone and she sounds lovely. I am more positive and determined to make it work this time.
I have still come onto the forum in the year I have done nothing and every time am inspired by your determination.
Hopefully I will be more pro-active this time round with the forum and my life :)
Suggestion!!! Does anyone actually meet? I am thinking that if in the same area and people want a support network? I am going to ask the pharmacy when I go as I thought it might be a good idea!

I will let you know of my progress next week.

PS: still got to do the ticker thing and avatar! Dont quite know how to but will do this hopefully soon.
SCOTSMIST

Hello and welcome back to minmins, I take it your doing CD? either way good luck.

Hi and good luck with your weightloss journey, what plan is it you are following ?

Thanks IreneH
Well, almost finished Day 1. Feel tired and a little foggy in the head, but drank more than 3 litres of water so far and still got the evening to go. Used to drinking lots of water but with Robinsons Sugar Free juice!!!!!!!
What a fantastic weight loss.

thanks again for your help.
I will sort out avatar, ticker, etc when my head feels fresher!

SCOTSMIST

Back