2nd day and feel good...

im soooo not wanting another shake or soup now but OH just put kettle on for me.

I have started drinking just pure green tea and im enjoying as i used to drink just green tea with mango infusion.
Green tea makes a nice change from water :)

Better make my sachet now and stick to my routine and then hopefully my remote to the ps3 will be charged again :D
Im so turning into a geek, have never played on a ps before as i have never been able to afford it.

Wonder how much crap my OH is going to watch on the PC this evening

Just wanna watch a decent film or something . . . argh!

haha we bought Marley and Me earlier and watched that...sobbed even more this time than wen we saw it in cinema haha that's a good film though ;)

Ah i havent seen that yet. So many films i wanna watch but OH wouldnt so when we get in the house we are having sky+ HD with movies so when he is working or out i can watch whatever films i like.

Have you seen ps i love you? I read the book and then watched the film and it was soooo different in parts but the book made me cry and not the film.

Also just finished reading My sisters keeper and refuse to watch it on dvd as i know i will sob lol

Im so soppy when it comes to sad films hahah
x

Its a few months old now, Cameron Diaz plays main role in it. Im yet to watch it..... if im having an extra strong day lol.

Jodie Picoult wrote the book, if you like reading then she is an amazing writer.

Im starting to collect her books, along with Marian Keyes.

Think i went a bit off topic there haha

I'm not a big reader to be honest. Still halfway through a book I started reading on holiday and that was back in July!!! I'm dreadful, but would enjoy the film I am sure! U watching x factor?

I'm not no, that would mean leaving my comfy spot to watch it in the bedroom haha

Im far toooo lazy :)

ha ha i am quite disappointed with myself that on a saturday night i am sat in doors (on my own) watching x factor and playing a naff word game on this lol x

Haha that would make 2 of us.....

Int he same room as OH and he is playing bloody Bejewled2 on FB and im on here also playing silly word games.

Drunk my shake and wanna play on PS3 again but controller not charged yet *hmph*

Crash Bandicoot :)

Im sure i used to play this on the old sega or something or i may have played it at a friends many many years ago.

He would normally be on it but he is trying to beat our mates wife's score on Bejewled on FB and has been playing it since 1pm today and hasnt stopped apart from to eat.

I just realised how sad me and my OH sound haha

Im actually training to be a Transport Manager and he is an Area Manager so we both have very social jobs so when we get to our weekends off we do whatever we like.... like playing computer games and sitting on PC's all day lol

Maybe on a Sunday we'll visit friends. I visit all my family during the week int he evenings so i dont hae to bother about it over the weekend haha.

What do you do for a living hun?

Ark at you two :D nattering away bless :D

X factor is funny can't believe them twins are still in it .... Very odd

I've had THE laziest day today I'm full of cold not working today didn't bother going out sooooo not me . Am out tommorow that's a dead cert!

Ps3 LOL I wouldn't know how to turn that on!! That's hubbys toy :D

I dont normally spend this long on here, its Becca's fault she got me chatting lol.

Sorry to hear your not feeling 100% Mrsessex, hope you feel better in the morning :)

Awww thanks sweetie :) just one of them things ain't it could be worse LOL

How long till you qualify in your job? What company is it for? Should be interesting :) I run my own driving school and lurrrrrve it :D hope you enjoy your new job as much as I do. :)

Oh wow a driving school?! That must be cool.

I have got my intro to my course on 2nd November, 5 day residential 23rd-27th November and then the exam on 5th December!

If i pass *fingers crossed* i'll be officially qualified to be a Transport Manager, i'm already running a fleet of 5 lorries, 4 rigids and 1 articulated. (tmi?!).

Im sooo excited, ive been secretly mad about lorries since i was little, got a little obsession with Eddie Stobarts so this job seems perfect.
I only started as a temp Receptionist for 4 weeks. Ill have been 3 years in December, i work for a company called Faccenda.
They breed chickens and supply to big names like Asda, KFC, Nando's etc.

I dotn agree with the background of my job but im just getting relevant training and background so i can move on in the world..... start from the bottom and work my way up :)

Very good for you!!!

Eddie stobart blimey my friend also has an obsession with that firm !!! How funny !! She collects little trucks LOL !! In a cabinet!! She's a wild thing you'd never think she was into trucks ha ha! So I understand your joy LOL

My brother drives class 1 and I know the job in the office can be a nightmare he tells me

Your new position sounds great and hope you pass! ... Pressure!!!!! I know how it feels to take exams and it's awful but you want it all badly ;) I can tell

Yes my job is cool! Been doing it for 7 yrs now since I was 25! Oh nearly 8 yrs LOL love going to work it's so much fun :D and soo rewarding

Its surprising how many people follow Eddie Stobarts.

Right i think id better play on PS3 again before i get too tired hehe

Nice talking to you mrsessex :)
x

Back