2nd Day of CS

castlegirl11

Hi all

Well, I'm new to all this and thought I would join in what seems like a great support forum.

I'm onto my second day cs and so far not feeling too bad. I was feeling really hungry yesterday but kept telling myself it wouldn't be too bad once I got through the first day - and I did! :D

I'm still a little unsure as to what I can have as my allowable snacks - yesterday I just had an apple in the morning, one in the afternoon and a sugar free jelly in the evening. Any tips are greatly appreciated! xx

Hiya! Nice to meet you - i find eaither a boiled egg or small piece of cheese ideal for the allowable snack as its totally low carb and seems to knock my hunger on the head! Hope that helps and best of luck on CS! XX

Thank you for your advice. I thought that some cheese would be ok and have just had a babybel to keep me going. I'll get boiling those eggs tonight and see how I go with that. Am at the hairdresser this afternoon so that should take my mind of food for a while - and also make me feel a bit better about me!! xx

Yeah i find distraction is the best method for fighting the cravings! I decided im gonna treat myself to a new hair cut as soon as i reach my first goal weight, give me a little boost! :)

hi, im starting week 4 tommrow and i know how hard it is at first but stick with it because now i dont even crave carbs or anything snacks i enjoy are:
strawberrys
cheese
ham
half avocado
scrambled egg
crab stick
red pepper and brie cheese..

theres more ideas on the website

goodluck!!!!! xxxx

The hunger does subside, i am at the end of my first week tomorrow. The first couple of days i was hungry, but i forced myself to drink more water. Now its really strange i dont seem to fancy all the stodgy foods i used to eat.
I sometimes snack on a babybel or slice of ham. Fizzy diet coke also fills me up!

Well I'm on to my third day now and doing quite well. Yesterday I felt great until I was over at a friends house and she had just ordered pizza:mad: . With the greatest will power I took myself off to make a cup of tea and to keep my mind of it! Very proud of myself for resisting the temptation :D .

I'm feeling quite weak this morning but will keep at it. I've got a lunch out on Saturday and am looking forward to that but at the same time if I resisted pizza then I know I can make the right choices when I'm out (I hope).

Keep up the good work everyone!

Hi there did you know a snack is 1/2 an apple if you had 2 whole ones in a day thats 4 snacks?
Know its sounds daft but I think its because apples have carbs?
Did you get the booklets?xx

Hi there did you know a snack is 1/2 an apple if you had 2 whole ones in a day thats 4 snacks?
Know its sounds daft but I think its because apples have carbs?
Did you get the booklets?xx

I think it is because apples have carbs, im most low carb diets you cant have fruit at all so thats the only reason I think apples are rationed?

Back