2nd day of lipotrim

Hi everyone

Its my second day today as well and I've been struggling. It's the smell of foods I've been finding difficult. But I find reading the posts on here motivating. Hoping for a good loss this week to keep me motivated.

11stone 9

2 stone to lose

hi MJ I'm in week 3 and on day 2 and so far lost over a stone. The first few days are difficult, there's no getting away from it and a big reason is because ketosis hasn't started which takes away your hunger, once that starts its so much easier, although you do have too deal with any psychological issues with food such as wanting to eat when you're bored/upset/fed up etc. First few days you can also be a bit cold and tired too. I had all of this wasn't too bad, just came onto this forum al lot and read other peoples diaries and weigh loss to keep me motivated. There's loads of help and support on here so keep logging on and posting. Good luck and make sure you drink plenty of water :)

Thanks mj think it's kicked in. Hunger gone & I'm feeling energy too. And making sure I'm drinking lots :) xxx
We'll some on your loss xx

Back