• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd day on the atkins...............

RachieB

A thin person in disguise
hey this is my second day too.......I've hadn't had my headache yet but I woke this morning with a weird fuzzy texture and taste in my mouth. I think I ate too much today as I was on the road all of today and i do feel okay but worried about the amount of calories i consumed.

how did you add a ticker to your profile?

Loving the jelly and cream....;) xxx

well i'm not an expert but go on the ticker website create your own then copy and paste ..........have a look at the technical part of this website ... good luck for day 3!!! xx

RachieB

thanks mustdo!! Good luck to you too on day 3. I am looking forward to changing the stick colour to purple...bring on Rocky Montage hahahaha xx

See you tomorrow

how come you've been starving? there's no reason to go hungry on this diet! :D xx

Kat1e

This is for life
Good morning :D

Keep eating, dont go hungry, this point you need to stop worrying about calories and get yourself switched over :)

And water,water, water!

moti17

is gonna do it!!
how come you've been starving? there's no reason to go hungry on this diet! :D xx
Its because I was at work and didnt take anything with me!! By the way, how many eggs a day is safe to eat?
Cos when I got home from work I ate a 4 egg omlette.... thats really bad isnt it?

RachieB

Hi ya. I have a problem eating eggs as I lurve omelettes. The sticks work for me. Mine tend to go dark pink/purpleish in the morning then light pink by midday. I have to drink loads, my family think i am diabetic because I drink so much. All is well and results are ok so happy days.

Lol at u wagging ur finger at me dietkitty. Seriously tho point taken and will keep an eye in things. Thank u (( big hugs)) xxx