2nd day on the atkins...............

mustdoit

susan
and i have a deep purple ketostix !!!!!! and a bad head this am ........ just off to get the jelly and cream xx;)

and a glass of water

hey this is my second day too.......I've hadn't had my headache yet but I woke this morning with a weird fuzzy texture and taste in my mouth. I think I ate too much today as I was on the road all of today and i do feel okay but worried about the amount of calories i consumed.

how did you add a ticker to your profile?

Loving the jelly and cream....;) xxx

well i'm not an expert but go on the ticker website create your own then copy and paste ..........have a look at the technical part of this website ... good luck for day 3!!! xx

thanks mustdo!! Good luck to you too on day 3. I am looking forward to changing the stick colour to purple...bring on Rocky Montage hahahaha xx

See you tomorrow

how come you've been starving? there's no reason to go hungry on this diet! :D xx

Doesn't a purple stick mean you're not drinking enough water? It should be pink so get glugging or you'll damage your kidneys. I'd put a smiley in here wagging my finger at you but I'm on my phone :D

Good morning :D

Keep eating, dont go hungry, this point you need to stop worrying about calories and get yourself switched over :)

And water,water, water!

I don't believe in the sticks, they just don't work properly for so many people, probably because they were not designed for this purpose. It worries me when people get hung up on them.

how come you've been starving? there's no reason to go hungry on this diet! :D xx

Its because I was at work and didnt take anything with me!! By the way, how many eggs a day is safe to eat?
Cos when I got home from work I ate a 4 egg omlette.... thats really bad isnt it?

Hi ya. I have a problem eating eggs as I lurve omelettes. The sticks work for me. Mine tend to go dark pink/purpleish in the morning then light pink by midday. I have to drink loads, my family think i am diabetic because I drink so much. All is well and results are ok so happy days.

Lol at u wagging ur finger at me dietkitty. Seriously tho point taken and will keep an eye in things. Thank u (( big hugs)) xxx

Why is a 4 egg Omelette bad? I hope you used plenty of butter

Just because of the ammount of eggs im eating, i ate 6 yesterday. surely that cant be good for me.

Oh i see, might block you up though.

Back