• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd day !! =)

Ok so i have surprised myself iv got this far to be honest :)

I had a chocci one this morning (which i made into biccys )and a strawberry this afternoon and guess what i didnt gag !!! yayyyy !!

Infact im feeling positive that im nearlly at the end of day 2 and iv made it !!!!:party0019:

I found it hard though , but i think for me will be easier in the week when im busy working .......Im looking forward to the end of the week when i have my first weigh in !!!!!

Hope everyone is ok , keep it up xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*lesley*

Silver Member
Make sure you take your measurements as seeing you lose inches is nearly as good as seeing the scales go down!

Hello, im also on my second day. Finding it pretty easy to be honest ive only got the strawberry shakes as i couldnt stomach the vanilla and i havent tried the chocolate, are they nice? and how did you make biscuts out of them??, good luck i hope you stick with it :) xx

*lesley*

Silver Member
The choc one is my fav and pretty much the only one i can stomach now! The taste isn't overpowering which is great.
I tried Deezers biscuits yesterday and hate to say it but i hated them!
You can mix the vanilla with coffee too to get a latte type thing. Not tried it as have no vanilla but a lot of people say it is nice :D
Have a look here for the cookie recipe...

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/227972-how-do-you-make-cookies-again.html

Hi coming to end of my second day 2.
So far so good - hungryish but not too bad.
Deezer I only got strawberry too. I tried a vanilla and it reminded me of lukewarm milk yuck. Might get choc next week and mix it up - woohoo the excitement:p

I never thought to do measurements tbh !! Thanks

Well it's the end of my 2nd day and I'm here :0)

The chic shakes are def the best have to say I got choc and strawberry but I got soup which I'm taking back to swap tomorrow hated it

I'm rather excited I no iv done this hot through 2 days I can get through a week !!!!

Well done. Day 2 down.

Went to cinema with friendsthis evening and made it through with just water - nopopcorn, no nachos no sweets and no large soda - so very proud of myself at the moment.

Its been easyish so far but am thinking day 3 or 4 might be the hardest but will persevere.

Best of luck for tomorrow